• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thiru Nandhipura Vinnagaram - Must visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends,

I am making theertha yatra to many Divya Desams and last week I was blessed to visit ThiruNandhipura Vinnagaram - Kumbakonam based temple.
This temple has a strong history and around many hundred years old.
The temple really needs financial assistance for daily neivethiyam for the lord.

It would be of a great help whoever sees this message can pay a visit to this temple.
Thank You!

Also, there is another temple near Kallanai Trichy District called Koviladi or Thiruperr nagar and the lord here is very beautiful and the temple is wrecked state now and required help from all of us even for daily neivethiyam for perumal.

Thank You!
Mani A

Many hanks for the information. We have to support the archakas as well as the efforts for renovation

Dear Friends,

I am making theertha yatra to many Divya Desams and last week I was blessed to visit ThiruNandhipura Vinnagaram - Kumbakonam based temple.
This temple has a strong history and around many hundred years old.
The temple really needs financial assistance for daily neivethiyam for the lord.

It would be of a great help whoever sees this message can pay a visit to this temple.
Thank You!

Also, there is another temple near Kallanai Trichy District called Koviladi or Thiruperr nagar and the lord here is very beautiful and the temple is wrecked state now and required help from all of us even for daily neivethiyam for perumal.

Thank You!
Mani A

Dear Friends,

Thank You!

Thank You!
Mani A

Thanks for the info. and the concern. You may want to post such details in the SriVaishnava forums, who may also render help on such issues.

SriRangaSri : A Group for SrivaishNava philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back