• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

I am getting scared now!

Whenever I could not crawl out of torture class seat to use the restroom during a flight,
I would request the person in the front row to straighten up the chair by touching his/her arm!

As for grabbing the crotch during the flight... I bet it would be well buried and out of reach
of anyone including the lady herself - unless she is pencil thin OR has her crotch on her tummy!!

I KNEW that people do it all the time on LAND and in WATER.
I was not aware of the escapades happening in the sky as well!

Do we ALWAYS get back what we hand out to the others???
Our 'own medicine' is the bitterest of all the medicines!

NewsThe Independent
Trump news - live: New Yorkers chant ‘Lock him up’ as president addresses Veterans Day Parade after accusing impeachment inquiry of releasing ‘doctored transcripts’
Donald Trump was subjected to chants of “Lock him up” as he addressed New York City’s Veterans Day Parade after hitting out at House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, the t

I CAN believe that a man tried to kiss a woman in the adjacent seat or grab her boobs
(if she happens to be a modern day Poothana).... but grabbing her crotch is too far fetched.

He who keeps changing his wives will have a tough time.
He has to explore his compatibility with the bride as well as her mom!

Latest ads

Back