• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

I HATE Whatsapp which forms such an unbreakable bond with its user that
everything and everyone else just seem to vanish and not exist! :(

True that ...
“Luckily, she conceived in the first cycle itself and she was found to be pregnant this January.
But why was she waiting till she became 70+ to try this???
Eggs from a donor!
Sperms from her old husband ?
Milk for the children ...???

May I know why this dame gets her spot in the yahoo news every single day for the odd things she does and claims to have done???

If you really want to serve, you can always find a way to do it!
I am sure the shops will start giving 'manjaL pai' for an additional charge!

Those who have determined to terminate someone or anyone would do it.
Those who wish to terminate someone may use a knife!
Those who who wish to terminate anyone would prefer a gun!

Anyone the 'ISM'S would dominate the world any given time.
Only the the prefix may change not the concept of dominance!

I have always been fascinated by these buzzing birds which come very close to my face! :)

Here is one more weird fact about these ' hovering helicopter birds!'

Every part of human body needs to breathe - even when they may lack actual lungs.
Smearing concealers all over the body, getting in to latex dress and tightening the corset to such an extent that one can neither breath, nor eat nor use the restroom WILL have consequences - more unpleasant than peasant!
The use of concealers will eventually end in a vicious cycle. Concealers would affect the skin and the need to conceal will become more and the more the concealers are used ,the more the skin would suffer!

1568068865102.png

What Are the Symptoms of Lupus?
  • Achy joints (arthralgia)
  • Unexplained fever (more than 100 F)
  • Swollen joints (arthritis)
  • Prolonged or extreme fatigue.
  • Skin rash.
  • Ankle swelling and fluid accumulation.
  • Pain in the chest when breathing deeply (pleurisy)
  • A butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks and nose.

Latest ads

Back