• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

More and more things and gadgets (and children) are getting out of our control!
The washing machine was pausing on its own sweet will and pleasure - to avoid flooding the house.
The vent fan went on by itself to cool the cooktop and could not be controlled externally.
But a cooktop turning ON is much more dangerous!

My Dad was right! He would not prescribe Hormone pills for the hysterectomy patient-
even if her entire reproductive system had been removed mercilessly!
He used to say the Harm done by the pills was greater than the Help done by the pills!
Here girls and women pop in pills as though they are poppins!
And they wonder why there are so many cancers of so many types in women of all ages!!!

Both my sons always manage to accompany me and my husband right upto the Flight Gate.
They show their photo I.D and take permission. It is as simple as that at least in USA.

Each of us is unique...since the world is too small for two of any kind of persons.
None of us is perfect. Each of us have our own merits and defects!
There will not be any need for therapy IF people stop
comparing, commenting, belittling, shaming the others around them.

A little birdie told me that Jasmine buds costed 1000 Rs per K.G. in Coimbatore a few days ago!
How about the prices of flowers sold for Onam???

It is an alarming fact that of four people can come together they can do anything and mostly get away with it! :(

Previously those four people were from four different families. The new improvement is that EVEN IF four people of the same family set out to do any damage they can still very well do it! :(

Once upon a time crossing the English channel ( by swimming) was considered a record performance and now crossing the Channel has become a mere tool for survival!

The huge bean bags remind me of a sad incident where a mother
smothered her own baby by sitting on the baby placed on a bean bag!
So much for the super comforts ending in freak and fatal accidents! :(

That sounds cool! Even the blue sangu pushpam is credited with lowering the B.P.
Has it something to do with the intense blue color perhaps?

Latest ads

Back