• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Original henna ( ground paste and dried powder of the leaves) is 100 % natural and safe for the skin. The less said about is chemical counterpart -- the better!

I think her success is partly due to the time her books appeared-
ready to filmed in the most authentic and acceptable manner!

Do we all remember him with gratitude???

René Gerónimo Favaloro was an Argentine cardiac surgeon, best known for his pioneering work on coronary artery bypass surgery. Wikipedia
Born: July 12, 1923, La Plata, Argentina
Died: July 29, 2000, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Spouse: María Antonia Delgado (m. 1951–1998)
Education: National University of La Plata
Books: Surgical Treatment of Coronary Arteriosclerosis, MORE
Awards: Canada Gairdner International Award

The fancy dresses worn by Indian women in the name of desi clothes ( including the sari which is supposed to cover the entire body - except the face nd the neck) leave me shocked!

But one's face keeps changing and changes all the more over a longer period of time.
I look so different from my photos taken 10, 20 ,30, 40 ,50 years ago! :(

Remember the fable in which the fight between two cats
helped the monkey to cheat them and eat the whole cake???

The world does not really need a visual proof for this story! :(

The youngsters have VEGAM but the older ones VIVEKAM!
We need both vegam and vivekam to succeed in our aim.

Isn't the shark tooth a foreign body inside a man's body???
Why did his original body put up with the foreign body ???

Latest ads

Back