• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Old wine sold in a new bottle???
Since when Orgy got renamed as a Festival ???
What kind of indulgence is it for the 50+ males and females???
May they catch every infection possible and suffer in every manner possible!!!

Orgy
Description
In modern usage, an orgy is a sex party consisting of at least five members where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity or group sex. Wikipedia

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander!

Before you ask me who is the goose and who the gander...

what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. old-fashioned saying. said to emphasize that if one person is allowed to do something or to behave in a particular way, then another person must be allowed to do that thing or behave in that way, too.

I love this new Black Gold more than the yellow / white gold!
It holds great promises for the future of our very existence! :)
The yellow gold is aka Aatkolli ( that which gets man murdered!) :(

I addition to causing the intense pain :(
the dress would not allow you to pee or p**p. :(
I bet it adds to the skin problems if they were already there! :(

Is it the current trend of modern women to marry men -
shorter/ younger/ smaller/ lighter than themselves?
Women age faster while men remain unchanged over several decades.
Our ancestors who made sure that the groom was 8 + or 8 (-) years
older than the bride were not fools by any scale of thinking!

Is it proper to sell such dangerous food supplements (?)
in large quantities --- without giving prior and proper warning???

“Lachlan came home after celebrating New Year’s Eve with his friends and made a protein shake, innocently adding too much Pure Caffeine Powder – a teaspoon is lethal,” he added.

Pure caffeine powder is widely available and sold as a dietary supplement, with one teaspoon equivalent to up to 50 cups of coffee.

I too thought that the anti venom differs from snake to snake! Am I Right or Wrong???

Her house is situated near Maharashtra Nature Park that has snakes like cobra, Russell's vipers and migratory birds. However, Dr Pramod Ingale, Dean in-charge of Sion Hospital called it unnecessary as the treatment protocol for snake bites are the same. He also said that it is dangerous to carry a snake. The snake was later handed over to an animal rights activist.

The parents either wash their hands off their children completely OR
make them feel worthless by constant nagging and scolding! :(

Add to this the pain of growing up, the cyberbullying and the racist, sexist remarks!

The wildfires, the flash floods, the earth quakes and extreme temperatures---
if these do not contribute to an emergency what else does???

Latest ads

Back