• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Isn't a hospital supposed to prolong a person's life span ( aka deathspan?)

12 people die due to heatstroke in Gaya Medical College
12 people died due to heatstroke at Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College in Gaya. Gaya DM Abhishek Singh said, "Adequate arrangements have been made at the hospit

Are the hate crimes on the increase?

News Yahoo News UK
The Catch-up: Four dead in London after weekend wave of violence
Four people have been killed in the past four days in London in a series of suspected murders to hit the capital.

What will be the child's name?
That of the T T E or the train??

Indian Railways TTE helps woman deliver baby on moving train
A Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) helped a passenger deliver baby on-board. HS Rana, TTE of Delhi Division came forward to help woman since no doctor was available at the moment. Fath

All the leaves that fall off a tree do not wait till they become brown and faded! :(

News India Today
Children in Bihar suffer due to Encephalitis, toll reaches 77
Ten more deaths, due to Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES), were reported in Bihar on Saturday, taking the toll to 77. Most of the casualties are between the age group of 1-10. Locally, this fever is being called 'Chamki'.

Start the conversation

The brighter side of the mobile apps!

News The Independent
Trapped teenager rescued from mountainside after mother used Find My Friends app to locate her
A teenager left trapped underneath her car for seven hours after crashing down a mountainside was rescued after her mother used the Find My Friends app to find her. Catrina Cramer

Nothing works better than the exchange scheme or the buy-back scheme!
Here we can return the gallon sized milk container and get a refund.
No need to recycle 5 or 6 gallon sized containers every month by every household!

News The Indian Express
Recycling of milk pouches: Kadam asks dairies to implement buyback plan immediately
On May 28, Kadam had set a 15-day deadline for dairies to start a buyback mechanism for the plastic pouches. He had also asked the dairies to set up recycling plants. It was the third such deadline since March 2018.

Start the conversation

After all these long years!!!

News The Guardian
MH17: prosecutors to identify suspects and file first charges
The chief Dutch prosecutor, Fred Westerbeke, wrote to relatives last week and invited them to a briefing on Wednesday. Photograph: Francois Lenoir/ReutersDutch prosecutors

China woke up to this issue and took severe measures to check the population explosion.
But in India free advices are given for producing more offsprings!

News The Quint
India to Surpass China as Most Populous Country by 2027: UN Report
The UN report also said the world’s population is expected to increase by two billion in the next 30 years.

Ambergris - Wikipedia
Ambergris has been mostly known for its use in creating perfume and fragrance much like musk. Perfumes can still be found with ambergris around the world. It is collected from remains found at sea and on beaches, although its precursor originates from the sperm whale, which is a vulnerable species.
‎Formation · ‎Physical properties · ‎Applications · ‎In popular culture

My elder had performed the same feat with better ranks back in 1988. He secure seats in 3 medical colleges (including AIIMS ) and our Engineering colleges (including I I T).
His name became the household name at that time thanks to the publicity given by the news papers and we the parents were literally worshipped by the parents of the other children !

Finance Financial Express
Surat wonder girl clears every entrance exam in India; here’s what the 18-year-old finally chose
After her hard work paid off, Stuti Khandwala was spoilt for choices and could have picked any of the engineering and medical colleges in the country.

Nature knows how to maintain the equilibrium. I read recently that people are leaving the large cities where water has become a precious commodity lying beyond their buying power!

Latest ads

Back