• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

I know one thing that is really annoying.

It is not just biting the nails but biting them palm turned up for better

reach and then spitting the bitten bits of nails all over the place - with a

loud noise. :frusty:

The nails are no broader than a crescent moon of the 'moondrAm piRai!'

This strange fusion leads to utter confusion!

NewsIANS India Private Limited
Two species of ravens may merge into one: study

Washington, March 3 (IANS) A new study suggested that two distinct species of ravens may hybridise and eventually merge into one, contrary to the well-known speciation where one species splits into two. The study, published in the journal Nature Communications, has provided some of the strongest evidence of the phenomenon called speciation reversal, in tw

Forget the highly complex allergic reaction needing special medical help!

The bathroom I wanted to use during the recent fight has meters and

meters of toilet paper sticking to the inside of the bowl.

Any number of flushing will not make it disappear.

The water dispenser ( I can't call it as a water tap) would give out

only 1 or 2 ounces of water at a time.

I had to seek the help of the air hostess who rendered the bathroom usable.

Beware of the first timers who will be flooding USA every year from March to September.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LifestyleYahoo Lifestyle
[h=3]Mom of boy who suffered near-fatal allergic reaction on flight says airline didn't do enough[/h]"I’m sharing my story to raiseAwareness," wrote the mom of her son's nut allergy. "My son had serious Anaphylaxis symptoms on our flight home last night."

[/FONT]

Spread LOVE and not HATRED!!!

• NewsReuters
    At least 950 attacks on Muslims reported in Germany in 2017: report

German authorities registered at least 950 attacks on Muslims and Muslim institutions such as mosques in 2017, the Neue Osnabrueckner Zeitung reported in Saturday editions, citing data provided to lawmakers by the Interior Ministry. The ministry said 33 people were injured in the attacks, of which 60 were directed against mosques, some involving pig's blood, the newspaper reported. Aiman Mazyek, who heads the Central Council of Muslims, told the paper the number of attacks on Muslims and Muslim facilities was likely much higher given that many authorities were not yet monitoring anti-Islamic incidents specifically and victims often failed to make police reports.

Last edited:
DO good or bad and you will find many people falling in line! :(

• NewsNewsweek
    15 Students Have Been Arrested for Threatening School Violence since Parkland Shooting, Officials Say

Four students in Volusia County, Florida were arrested on Thursday after sending violent threats to their schools. A total of 15 people have been arrested since the deadly shooting at Marjory Stoneman High School in Parkland, Florida on February 14, the Orlando Sentinel reported. On February 16, a 14-year-old boy at Creekside Middle School allegedly said that he would be the next school shooter.

" piranthaalum white rhinO vaagap piranthida veNdum!" :nod:

[FONT=&quot]NewsANI[/FONT]
[h=3]World's last male Northern White Rhino severely ill[/h][FONT=&quot]Washington D.C. [USA], Mar 03 (ANI) : Sudan, the last male Northern White Rhino on the planet, has raised alarms after developing 'age-related' infections lately. Residing at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya with the only other living Northern White Rhinos, two females namely Fatu and Najin, Sudan made headlines worldwide when, in an effort to raise funds for
[/FONT]

Oh what a way to die....eating rock melon !!! :tsk:

• NewsThe Independent
    Three people killed by contaminated melons in Australian listeria outbreak

Three people have died and 12 others have fallen ill in Australia after eating melons contaminated with listeria bacteria. The outbreak of the infection was first spotted last month and is being linked to a farm in Nericon, New South Wales. Health authorities said all contaminated fruit had been removed from supermarket shelves but warned pregnant women and the elderly to stay away from pre-cut rockmelon, also known as cantaloupe.

It looks like everybody is afraid of everyone else :fear:
whether they are powerful or powerless
whether they are citizens or imigrants
whether they are old or young and
whether are males or females!!!

• NewsReuters
    Italy migrants fear uncertain future after election

By Giulia Segreti MILAN (Reuters) - Ibrahim, a 35-year-old Moroccan who hawks bracelets weaved out of multi-colored fabric in front of Milan's cathedral, teared up when he spoke of the family he left behind and which relies on the money he sends home. "I want to stay here." Up and down Italy on Monday, migrants, both legal and not, were pondering their future afte

Why this choice for the venue of a kush-kushi aka suicide ???

• NewsNewsweek
    A man shot himself outside the White House, according to the U.S. Secret Service

UPDATE 3:03 PM EST- The man who shot himself outside of the White House has been pronounced dead, according to police. No further updates," the DC police department tweeted. "BREAKING: Secret Service personnel are responding to reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound along the north fence line of @WhiteHouse," the agency tweeted.

Latest ads

Back