• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sowbagyavathy Visalakshi Ramani, Greetings.

There was a post from you sometime in the last few weeks about your knee joint pain. I could not reply at that time. But I thought about your pain every now and then.

Here is some information - Osteoarthritis Ayurvedic Diet Lifestyle Herbal Supplements Alternative Medicine

Kindly notice the diet recommendation and 'dos' and 'don'ts' recommendation at the bottom of the article, please.

I don't know whether your body type can handly fenugreek seeds or not... (my body could not handle; it was too cool for me). If you can handle it, then one tea spoon of fenugreek seed soaked overnight to be taken in the morning. ( along with some fruits. it would be better not to have any food for about 30 mins (?) for the seed to settle in the body. That helps to lubricate the joints.

Two fish oli capsules everyday once in the morning and once in the evening. ( Possibly you are taking them already).

Keeping the body always hydrated. intake of Plenty fluids.

Regular mobility by walking. Many times mobility in small distances is much better than a long stretch of walking.

Low calory, small quantity meals many times a day .. as much as 5 to 6 times a day at regular intervals like at every 3 hours. ( small quantity is is like one idli at a time; one டபரா cooked vegetables few times; one small cup of ice cream... anything like that would be one meal). should eat less, but more frequently. The idea is to reduce weight. Reduction in weight reduces strain on the knees.

If you are on pain relievers, they should be taken regularly. Always should stay on top of the pain. ( Wish I can take away some of the pain).

Something I thought over.

Cheers!

1. An unskilled tradesperson quarells with his tools.

2. One who considers only love and affection as his/her wealth will never become bankrupt.

3. Ones perception leads to a bad ending. ( Good ending or bad ending is just a perception. For example, a bottle of jack daniels is good in my perception and would be very bad in others perception).

4. Avoiding any dispute is way better than a good law suit.

Cheers!

Wise sayings in the form of Q and A! 1. Who quarrels with his tools? Workman? 2. Who can never be bankrupt? Income Tax Department? 3. What leads to a bad ending? Bad path? Timing? Karma? 4. What is better than a good law suit? Compromise? This just an exercise to activate our gray cells! :)
dear Mr. O3! You are really :cool:! The first and the fourth answers are correct. I can give you tips for the other two. 2. "One who is already bankrupt"... you can replace the words in the quote with a single word! 3. A job well begun is half done. ponder on thi and oyou will get the answr for the 4 th Q!

1. Who quarrels with his tools? A bad workman

2. Who can never be bankrupt?
A beggar

3. What leads to a bad ending?
A bad beginning

4. What is better than a good law suit? A bad compromise

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Raghy,

You HAVE already taken away 50% of my pain by your kin concern!

I have restarted the yoga and non weight bearing exercises which I used to do regularly but neglected after joining the forum.

I give an oil massage and use infra red lamp on the knee joints. The other regimen stated by you I will start soon.

I am terribly over weight. In fact I am walking around with an INVISIBLE 20 K.G. rice bag on my head! :pout:

Why won't I get the pain I have got.

I shall note down the tips given by you, follow them regularly and keep you posted of the improvement.

I can handle fenugreek seeds. It will help to reduce my type 2 diabetes also.

Thank you and God bless you and your family!

with warm regards, :pray2:
Visalakshi

Sowbagyavathy Visalakshi Ramani, Greetings.

There was a post from you sometime in the last few weeks about your knee joint pain. I could not reply at that time. But I thought about your pain every now and then.

Here is some information - Osteoarthritis Ayurvedic Diet Lifestyle Herbal Supplements Alternative Medicine

Kindly notice the diet recommendation and 'dos' and 'don'ts' recommendation at the bottom of the article, please.

I don't know whether your body type can handly fenugreek seeds or not... (my body could not handle; it was too cool for me). If you can handle it, then one tea spoon of fenugreek seed soaked overnight to be taken in the morning. ( along with some fruits. it would be better not to have any food for about 30 mins (?) for the seed to settle in the body. That helps to lubricate the joints.

Two fish oli capsules everyday once in the morning and once in the evening. ( Possibly you are taking them already).

Keeping the body always hydrated. intake of Plenty fluids.

Regular mobility by walking. Many times mobility in small distances is much better than a long stretch of walking.

Low calory, small quantity meals many times a day .. as much as 5 to 6 times a day at regular intervals like at every 3 hours. ( small quantity is is like one idli at a time; one டபரா cooked vegetables few times; one small cup of ice cream... anything like that would be one meal). should eat less, but more frequently. The idea is to reduce weight. Reduction in weight reduces strain on the knees.

If you are on pain relievers, they should be taken regularly. Always should stay on top of the pain. ( Wish I can take away some of the pain).

Something I thought over.

Cheers!

You are super smart!...:clap2:
OR You could think with the speed of lightning!!
OR you found out the source!!!
Which means that I may NOT be able to post the other Qs! :sad:
Am I correct sir?

1. Who quarrels with his tools? A bad workman

2. Who can never be bankrupt?
A beggar

3. What leads to a bad ending?
A bad beginning

4. What is better than a good law suit? A bad compromise

1. An unskilled tradesperson quarells with his tools.

2. One who considers only love and affection as his/her wealth will never become bankrupt.

3. Ones perception leads to a bad ending. ( Good ending or bad ending is just a perception. For example, a bottle of jack daniels is good in my perception and would be very bad in others perception).

4. Avoiding any dispute is way better than a good law suit.

Cheers!

The first answer is right. The others reflect your own personality and personal values.

A very Interesting combination of spirituality and logic.

Mr. Nainagaru has already given 4 correct answers earning a perfect score.

You are super smart!...:clap2:
OR You could think with the speed of lightning!!
OR you found out the source!!!
Which means that I may NOT be able to post the other Qs! :sad:
Am I correct sir?
None of the above. Just I tried to read between the lines. Please continue with the other Q’s.

Kalidasa's Raghuvamsham starts with this verse:
वागर्थाविवसम्पृक्तौवागर्थप्रतिपत्तयॆ / जगत: पितरौवन्देपार्वतीपरमॆश्वरौ
In order to acquire command over speech and its meaning, I bow down to Parvathi and Parameshvara, parents of the world, and who are as inseparable as word and its meaning.
Just look for meaning behind words.

Last edited:
Ah! that proves the statement
"Man proposes and God disposes."

The Internet worked over time and over burdened on 13th
and so it took 14 th off (leave with full pay!).

For 36 hours it was down, got enough rest and came back to work today morning.

Never ever assume anything to be under your perfect control.
NOTHING IS!

Experience.

Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced - even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.
John Keats.

No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience.
John Locke.

Experience is the only prophecy of wise men.
Alphonse De Lamartine.

Experience

Experience is the child of Thought,
and Thought is the child of action.
We cannot learn men from books. :nono:
Benjamin Disraeli.

Experience teaches us slowly
icon3.png

and at the cost of mistakes. :pout:
James Anthony Froude.

Many foxes grow gray,
but few grow good. :rolleyes:
Benjamin Franklin

Wise sayings in the form of Q and A!

5. Which is the softest pillow?

6. Which is better than a rude grant?

7. Which thing needs no washing?

8. When is a cock valiant?

2 . குடும்ப உறவில் ஈகோ வேண்டவே வேண்டாம்!

போலி கெளரவம், மான அவமானம், ரோஷம், குடும்பத்தினரிடம் வேண்டாம்.

பிரச்சனைகளை மனம் விட்டுப் பேசித் தீர்த்துக் கொள்ளவேண்டும்.

நீ என்னை என்ன திட்டினாலும், கோபித்தாலும், அவமதித்தாலும் நான் உன் மேல் கொண்டுள்ள
அன்பு மாறாது என்று உறுதியாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

As usual wise-after-the-event! :pout:....... :doh:

Ego is the chameleon.

It takes many shapes and many colors.

Often it is so hard to detect it until very late.

But there is one acid-test to detect it! :nerd:

Whenever the question "Who is he / she to tell me this?" :mad2:

arises in the mind ...we are under the grip of EGO!

Time to "wake up" and refrain from commenting.

I became wise after-the-event. :tsk:

You can learn from my mistake and

become wise-before-the-event!
icon3.png

Some of the interesting comments and my reply to them :)

63b85a8c475af62e741b7d9d905b9f9b
classical music

classicalmusicnmore.info/bc-12cl76-12-neodymium-w... x
[email protected]

visalakshiramani
visalakshiramani.wordpress.com x
[email protected]
Submitted on 2012/04/12 at 1:24 PM | In reply to classical music.
Thank you for your good wishes.
I am just a house-wife who keeps the little spark of
child-like curiosity alive, despite my advanced age!

Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/04/12 at 5:55 AM
I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I believed this publish was good. I don’t understand who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

custom built luxury homes
centuryhomesaz.com/2011/12/finding-the-perfect-ne... x
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/04/05 at 9:16 PM
custom built luxury homes Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Diego Dzurilla
buying-facebookfans.info/ x
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/04/01 at 6:24 AM
I really wanted to construct a brief word so as to thank you for all of the superb suggestions you are giving on this site. My considerable internet investigation has at the end of the day been compensated with high-quality concept to exchange with my friends and classmates. I would point out that we site visitors actually are definitely endowed to exist in a perfect community with very many lovely individuals with beneficial suggestions. I feel very much fortunate to have encountered your entire web pages and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for everything.

Fine posts... are they not? :)

So when you read something you like / dislike
please send a feedback or a comment. :typing:

It helps the writers so much to know
icon3.png

how their posts are received by the others.

Nobody loves to live in a guessing game all the time!
Am I correct??? :decision:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back