• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He who refuses to be part of a band bhajaa :drum:
need not be branded as wicked. :nono:
He is still having a head clear enough to think
and the courage to spill out his opinions :high5:
and not spill the onions like the rest of the group. :rolleyes:

P.S
Onion is synonymous with NOTHING
since it contains or conceals nothing.
. Mam onion is very good for health. He cant be onion he is like snake who can only spit poison.....

. Mam onion is very good for health. He cant be onion he is like snake who can only spit poison.....

You seldom participate in forum.

And whenever you participate you never get into expressing your views and openions in detail on vivid subjects.

Neither you attack any one nor you get attacked, because you never get into any arguments/exchange of views and openions.

In such a case, you talking such bad things about other member because he/she has attacked your best friend who is an another member in this forum, is no good, IMHO.

I wish you don't step in between the two and degrade the one in favor of the other. For me it looks really funny and awkward. Think if over, please.

Dear Guru Sir,

I think you did not follow the story! It is about another forum and not this one. OK?

TVK Sir and Ozone Sir should have understood, I guess!
icon14.png

[/COLOR]

dear RR !
thanks for pointing out the hidden secret .
ஒன்றுமே புரியலே உலக்கத்திலே !மர்மமாய் இருக்குது !!
ஒன்றுமே புரியலே என்று படத்தான் முடியும்
guruvayurappan

post Originally Posted by sarang dear sarang !
Perhaps using words parampariyam and sampradayam instead of tradition will turn the discussion to our land and values.

"Transmit, handover and give for safe keeping", in a locker.

tradition is general term. parampariyam is the practice observed and followed without any enforcement as we like it .where as the sampradhayam is carefully d stipulated and guided with certain set of rules .parampariyam may be different ,but samprathayam will be different from one family to another .
it is only my assumption .
Transmit, handover and give for safe keeping", in a locker.
that is how we lost all our valuable teaching .nattu vaithya am mentality.
guruvayurappan

dear renuka ji !
nice . Nepal body guard because of recent forum discussion or cos of previous analysis or being hindu militant ?
guruvayurappan

And whenever you participate you never get into expressing your views and openions in detail on vivid subjects.

Neither you attack any one nor you get attacked, because you never get into any arguments/exchange of views and openions.

In such a case, you talking such bad things about other member because he/she has attacked your best friend who is an another member in this forum, is no good, IMHO.

I wish you don't step in between the two and degrade the one in favor of the other. For me it looks really funny and awkward. Think if over, please.

Dear Ravi to express myself i dont need to write pages even 1 line is more than enough & dont worry next time i will stand for u also.

Dear Ravi to express myself i dont need to write pages even 1 line is more than enough & dont worry next time i will stand for u also.

Personally I neither count on any body to stand on my side nor I wish any one doing that in my favor.

You may be expert in expressing your views and opinions on various topics, just by your 1 line statement. That's really an amazing talent. Fortunately or unfortunately, I never have found any of your grand 1 line statement on any topic of discussions, expressing your personal views and opinions.

It would be nice if you contribute more in discussions with your views and openions, knowledge and understanding rather expressing who is a snake and who is an angel, when you appear here, once in a blue moon.

It would be nice if focus is more on exchange of ideas on topics than on insulting some one to favor some other person. Indulging in later type of expression should not be the chance of participating in forum.

Personally I neither count on any body to stand on my side nor I wish any one doing that in my favor.

You may be expert in expressing your views and opinions on various topics, just by your 1 line statement. That's really an amazing talent. Fortunately or unfortunately, I never have found any of your grand 1 line statement on any topic of discussions, expressing your personal views and opinions.

It would be nice if you contribute more in discussions with your views and openions, knowledge and understanding rather expressing who is a snake and who is an angel, when you appear here, once in a blue moon.

It would be nice if focus is more on exchange of ideas on topics than on insulting some one to favor some other person. Indulging in later type of expression should not be the chance of participating in forum.

Mr. Ravi,
Something happened since your last visit to India. You have become very aggressive and bitter. It saddens me to see this change in your writing.
You write that no one should attack others by attacking Mr. Brahin.
May be that we should carry such conversation on separate thread.

Mr. Ravi,
Something happened since your last visit to India. You have become very aggressive and bitter. It saddens me to see this change in your writing.

Shri Prasad,

You are the first person to illusionary find such a change in me. Probably you are wearing a wrongly colored glasses or your own reflections are making you find people differently.

Try to not miss the points repeatedly, so that you can view clearly and correctly, the messages and the people here.

Wish you good luck in your attempts towards understanding the import of messages expressed by all the members here.

Mr. Ravi,

To the best of my understanding and honesty, I have expressed my objections to Brahin in one of my previous post to him, considering certain points. I am quoting the same below, that's been addressed to Brahin.

Neither I was ever bitter towards any one nor aggressive. Like any other members I counter argue, given the topics in hand. Neither I have special friends here nor any enemy. Neither I have groupism with any group nor I have isolation from any one. For me all are same at any given time.

Probably some members are unfortunately stuck with the crazy ness of groupism, enjoy in groupism for some time with favorism and Jaalara and in one fine day get attacked by fellow group member.

I pray to almighty that, you never get yourself caught with such groupism. More importantly I wish and pray that you should be open to views and opinions in contrast to that of yours and enjoy the exchange of views and opinions in positive spirit. Off course, most importantly should able to understand what the post conveys, without missing the crucial points.

Good Luck!!

I wonder whether some astrologer will say that the recent 'Sani peyarchchi' is affecting this thread!
Everyone seems to be a bit more hot tempered than ever before! Let :peace: and good thinking prevail.

P. S: Forum fights may be essential but not so frequently, please...
:bump2:

dear renuka ji !
nice . Nepal body guard because of recent forum discussion or cos of previous analysis or being hindu militant ?
guruvayurappan

We have lots of Hindu Nepalis here who work as bodyguards and security guards.

I can safely say they are the best Hindus in the world I have met so far cos they mind their own business and do not have the Holier Than Thou attitude.

Mr. Ravi,
If you are not fighting but your post is not clear enough that I am missing your points. Is the problem only with the listener, or is there a problem in the message delivery too?
I have no personal fight with you.

I wonder whether some astrologer will say that the recent 'Sani peyarchchi' is affecting this thread!
Everyone seems to be a bit more hot tempered than ever before! Let :peace: and good thinking prevail.

Ha.Ha.. I have not started yet...[ No mood to do such things and I am no match to stalwarts..!!]

TVK

Dear Ravi,

I know this reply is addressed to Brahin but I would just like to clear some misperception here.

Other members reading it might get an impression that Brahin has a best friend here.

I do not know if you meant me but I would like to you to know that Brahin is NOT my best friend.

In the past I knew many members whom I called Brothers(Anna) and each one Anna eventually "attacked" me so I do not want to make any Annachi or Akkas or Swarnakas or Dost or anyone special cos some recent events have been a real eye opener for people's nature and values too.

So for I have adopted a new way of thinking...I would like to think of Forum as a Smashanam(Crematorium/Graveyard).
A Smashanam is a very unique place....it might look scary at times and also calm at times.

No relationships are made in any Smashanam.

So I just want to be a member here and please do not lable anyone as my best friend.

Brahin has the right to voice his opinion I feel just like everyone else did in some way or the other.

So that I am not getting involved between you and Brahin but just leave me out of this..after all this is a Smashanam.

Last edited:
We have lots of Hindu Nepalis here who work as bodyguards and security guards.
Dear Dr, i distinctly remember one guard in Delhi RK Puram area where we used to stay. Every night his " Jagte Raho" or a long whistle and beating of his long bamboo stick to the ground that he is doing his duty is known to everybody. Every month in the first week he used to knock the door and ask for his Rs.5/- Every time he will have a smile on his face and even when he will see you in market place or anywhere he will wish you & say "Salaam Sahib" and walk off.
Simple & honest guys..a rarity now a days!!

Cheers.

Dear Ravi,
You talk of "jalra" and groupism but you yourself have been guilty of that so many times. When one of your favourite posters (i can be give names if forced dont worry!) post every single post you click like, also when people you are not into get blasted by someone, you also click like. The utter irony or should it hypocrisy is refreshing! :)

Also you attack Prasad Sir about coloured glasses with such venom. Then you say neither were you bitter nor aggressive. Well its hilarious because you do sound aggressive. Maybe its your own coloured glasses you need to check. I know you've got loads of likes to your posts and I may be attacked by your very many fans, but I'm being honest and I wouldn't bother really but after the recent incidents of bullying, I prefer not to be a silent spectator any longer.

PS: Hey if you can call Brahin Renu's best friend for sticking up for her, then I am more than entitled to call those "like clickers" to your posts your fans.

Dear Dr, i distinctly remember one guard in Delhi RK Puram area where we used to stay. Every night his " Jagte Raho" or a long whistle and beating of his long bamboo stick to the ground that he is doing his duty is known to everybody. Every month in the first week he used to knock the door and ask for his Rs.5/- Every time he will have a smile on his face and even when he will see you in market place or anywhere he will wish you & say "Salaam Sahib" and walk off.
Simple & honest guys..a rarity now a days!!

Cheers.

We have a similar situation in many areas in chennai also

I don't know if Sani Peyarchi is making everyone a bit more hot tempered. Maybe its making people who were previously doormats or silent become more assertive and stand up not only for themselves but for other people who arent not able to assert themselves. Maybe its making people fed up of seeing a select few always sniping against others.

Measuring time using sand-clocks.

I love the olden say clocks, sundials and water clocks. Not a big fan of the modern atomic, LED and LCD clocks. One of my favourite clocks is the antique grandfather's clock. I was hoping you'd have posted that though. It looks so majestic and sounds even more amazing with its pendulum and the sound when it strikes.

3612.jpg

Dear Ravi,
You talk of "jalra" and groupism but you yourself have been guilty of that so many times. When one of your favourite posters (i can be give names if forced dont worry!) post every single post you click like, also when people you are not into get blasted by someone, you also click like. The utter irony or should it hypocrisy is refreshing! :)

Also you attack Prasad Sir about coloured glasses with such venom. Then you say neither were you bitter nor aggressive. Well its hilarious because you do sound aggressive. Maybe its your own coloured glasses you need to check. I know you've got loads of likes to your posts and I may be attacked by your very many fans, but I'm being honest and I wouldn't bother really but after the recent incidents of bullying, I prefer not to be a silent spectator any longer.

PS: Hey if you can call Brahin Renu's best friend for sticking up for her, then I am more than entitled to call those "like clickers" to your posts your fans.

Amala,

Are you out of your mind??!!!?? Or you are lacking with the basic understanding of Forum concept?

We click "like" to post that we like. That matches mostly with our own view points. This is common with every one. It is not about who posted its all about what's been posted. Based on this we click "like" and for that no one is guilty, not just me.

If some one blasts some one and there is some valuable message in it and makes sense YES!!! off course I click "like". Not just me, many do that and we are witnessing all this from the very beginning from each of us.

If a member is unable to understand or lacks with basic maturity would find all this as guilty, hypocrisy, favorism, venom and what not? Don't worry I am not pointing on you. All my points here are general and applicable to every member including me.

It looks bad only when we express our harshly negative opinions about others and call them by names, especially when we as an individual are not the effected party.

If I say that a member is viewing with colored glasses and finding things wrong means its full of venom?? LOL!!! So funny are your accusations. Including this there were and are many other expressions that were and continue to exists in this forum (in any forum) that strongly apposes one's wrong claims and still can not be concluded as offensive and derogatory. These are the basic presentations meant for retaliations and counter argue.

When we counter a view point or some one's personal remark on us wrongly, we tend to be more effective in disqualifying the unsubstantial claims.

If for you and your fans my posts sounds aggressive let it be so. I am not interested in hair splitting fights and arguments like school children just for the sake of it.

You are saying that you cant witness people being bullied!!! That's perfectly fine and well appreciated. We all know what was the recent incident and the parties involved in it. We know that few believe that Renu was bullied for which you have blasted Ozone, calling him by names. I appreciate your sense of Justice and your care for your fellow member.

BUT, Renuka requested all the members to stop commenting on this incident and let's all be in good spirit. I was happy to find such a post from Renuka and I appreciated it in my heart. And was happy to find no continuation on this by others. BUT, Brahin jumped in calling a man as venom spitting snake. I think, you and few other members were happy with it. So hilarious to note how can a person be happy when the effected party Renuka wanted peace and harmony in the forum, for whom you were standing up...LOL!!! Was that ceasefire just a pretension or the few members are not happy with the ceasefire?

I objected Brahin only for the well being of this forum and this thread. Having respect and care for the forum and all forum members. And I justified my objections with certain valid points (you may go and read again) that any person can accept.

For your PS note -

Dear Renu, excuse me if you felt offended. My post to Brahin was in general. I can understand that it may have bothered you because in this case you are the effected party and Brahin called your opponent as Venom spitting snake. BUT, I said all in general that is applicable to all of us at any time. It has nothing to exclusively highlight you as Brahin's friend.

Mr. Ravi,
For young man writing to a young women Ms. Amala, you say:
Are you out of your mind??!!!?? Or you are lacking with the basic understanding of Forum concept?

And then you wonder whether you are aggressive? LOL. That is downright rude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back