• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The total loss of Moral values at individual level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were trying to defend corruption at higher places. If those people themselves are corrupted who should the rest be afraid of?

Exactly!!!!! That's the bottom line..

People living in India and people who closely associate themselves with the realities of India, irrespective of their high level of diplomatic and disciplined life in a disciplined country would agree with your above points.

I have the same strong opinion. If the rulers/administrators themselves are highly corrupted and are establishing many corrupted/ulterior schemes and systems, who should the public be afraid of?

There is a saying in Tamizh - "Yathaa Raaja...Thathaa Prajaa". As the king so are the subjects

People who are far away from the realities of Indian political administrations and who all fail to grasp the reasons and the culprits at the root level, would find each Indian citizens at a loss of moral goodness.There is not much to get surprised..

Whether a person is a slum dweller, an Auto driver, fruits/vegetable vendor, watchman, government employee, private employee, small/medium/higher level business man and who else a person is, many are those who carry this sense in their mind while indulging in their day to day professional life = "Politicians and Government Officials are looting our money and filling up their pockets more than enough. In such a case there is nothing wrong of me doing something against the law, norms, ethics and have some extra benefit". Because people are not only sick of the Corruptions from a very long time BUT are been at receiving end in many ways, every day in and day out.

Systems are so nasty that even people below poverty line are harassed by politically backed up officials, to suck what ever they could mange to earn from their hard labor and easily get away with such of their day light robbery.

If officials snatch away their money forcefully and the person at receiving end cries to them as - "If you snatch away from me whatever little I could earn, how can I meet the needs of my family? To this, the official goondas would say - "You have your mother or wife or daughter or sister and you say you can't generate money? Don't act so innocent OK, don't you know how to steel from what ever the Government has provided for the people? Or do you want me to give you some tips and ideas on it? But knowing the ideas from me, you must bear in mind that you have to pass on to me a share of benefit you derive from such amazing activities.

Corruption and the systems are so nasty backed up by political influences such that, many thief are in fact operating their professional business as employee of corrupted politicians and government officials who are all supposed to maintain law and order and protect the public.

When from every corner there exists only corruption what moral goodness can be expected from swell dwellers who are all stealing the power supply? What to say about slum dwellers when government officials and educated and well to do people are many who all are into many such illegal ways and means, to be not left out without extra benefits as fools by large and wide spread corrupted politicians/administrators?

Unless the governance improves for better, corruptions of this high scale ceases to exist and administration/systems are well defined with sole objective of lawful, just full, disciplined, undiscriminated, unbiased and scrupulous functioning, many such steeling and manipulations would continue to happen in some form or or other and would surface from any corner or the country and form any segment of the Indian Society.

Unless governance and administration is freed from criminal and unscrupulous concepts, with the aim of looting for the self, pointing fingers on the citizens would be just a unreasonable blame game and would amount to fix them up as sole culprits and making them scape goats.

Let us all as Indians by birth identify and understand the core reasons and stop highlighting the moral goodness of Indian citizens in bad picture, by blaming them in total, when we are educated and can understand what good politics and governance is/can be, that consistently works for the betterment of the country and its citizens.

Last edited:
Oh well, now that we can not change our governance unless there is a "pralay" or devine interventions, let us rejoice our individual corruption. Now that we do know, that we are not responsible for our moral failings. This way without talking any responsibility, we can live as corrupt life as we desire or manage. And by electing people like us we will keep up blaming the governance and be complacent in our personal failings as well.

We deserve what we get.

Last edited:
This is the way the World is Controlled : We mistake the Politicians for the Ruling Class but in this picture one can see who controls the Politicians . Now the question is who is the "Ruling Class" ? I have no real answers for the same but feel that there is a power structure behind the politicians the world over who control and get things done without direct public accountability .

Attachments

• WorldControl.jpg
    WorldControl.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The loss of moral values is not only limited to poor, uneducated people. I am sorry to say that this loss of fundamental values has swept the whole of India including the rich and (highly) educated class. I have seen young people whose families run businesses and conglomerate not donate as much as 10 rupees to a charitable fund that comes to the college and asks for a donation; I have seen rich people fake caste and financial status to gain benefits - even on a more personal level; I have seen that more and more people, the young ones, are frustrated with life and end up resorting to ways of cheating and debauchery.....I do not know what is the solution; our system has failed to provide basic needs for the people. Most people aren't happy irrespective of money (amongst upper middle class it's a question of MORE MORE MORE) and for some reason many people want to project that on others......

I have seen the good people to; many of them; however I feel with each generation the simple morals, ideals and respect for others is being lost bit by bit. It's still there though......however, I do think it was a lot easier to find good people 30 years ago than it is today (maybe because of the population).

Last edited:
Unscrupulous rulers (politicians and bureaucrats)
All pervasive corruption (scams and scandals)
Greed beyond means (pursuit of materials things – consumerism)
Falling moral standards (apathy)
No fear of punishment (lack/insufficiency of deterrents)
Pressures of life (poverty)

All of the above contribute to this state.

Unscrupulous rulers (politicians and bureaucrats)
All pervasive corruption (scams and scandals)
Greed beyond means (pursuit of materials things – consumerism)
Falling moral standards (apathy)
No fear of punishment (lack/insufficiency of deterrents)
Pressures of life (poverty)

All of the above contribute to this state.
hi haru gaaru
after a long silence.....huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back