• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The ten tell-tale signs-of a workaholic ITHAPPADINGA MUTHALLA....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like another Kerala where black magic prevails!!! :fear:

Dear VR Ji,

Out here in Malaysia black magic mixed with food is very common and some people even vomit blood and drop dead upon consuming food tainted with black magic.
That technique to mix black magic in food is known as "Santau" in the local lingo.

Cool! Siva also thinks like Visa!!!:cool:
It is far better to trust and be trusted than
mistrust and be mistrusted!!! Right Mr. Siva???

suraju06 ji,

Thanks for sharing it with us. Quite interesting and could not help laughing out loud. It is more the consultants who would take this approach than a workaholic. The latter is busy working all the time and has no time to think??!! The consultant is good in throwing out jargons like "core competencies", "Skill mapping", "downsizing", etc. In a way, consutants are like women. The are good in "packaging".:laser:

Renu, your post 15

I agree with many points you have raised. But it is better to trust and get fooled than not to trust and to worry as to who would deceive.

I thought that such things happened only in masala movies! :rolleyes:

It's like a reflex..there is no worry or anxiety involved.
Even in college we girls would never accept any drink brought by a guy..God knows what sedative could be in it.
So we only used to order bottled drinks and tell the waiter to open in front of us.

Delicious, thanks. where is 'seeyam'?

No wonder the shortest route to a man's heart is through his stomach!!!

images

ENJOY!!! :thumb:

Many thanks. My cup/pate is full!

[Q

UOTE=Visalakshi Ramani;144448]
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Here they are! Enjoy!!!
I was in a hurry and forgot to post these along with the modaka. :)[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Manorama's Kozhik kuzhambu when a kozhi would be hung (later to be replaced by the picture of a kozhi)
and she would enjoy the kuzhambu without spending a pie.

All of us have eaten the seeyam and modakam with our eyes
and yet the plate and the bowl are as full as ever! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back