• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The smart and the beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Some surprising info if you search google's adword keyword tool where you can find how popular different searches are. For fun I posed the two searches

1. Why are --------- so smart?
2. Why are ----------women so beautiful?

Here's the top 3 for the 1st

Why are indians so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 1300
why are jews so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 590
why are germans so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 480

Here's the top 3 for the second category

why are indian women so beautiful? 480
why are russiam women so beautiful? 320
why are iranian women so beautiful? 260

I wouldn't have cared to post this but found the number of searches on India a bit surprising. It seems the real perception about India is different from what is projected.

sravana,

sorry my secret got found out.

i am the one who made all the google searches on indian women and men.

regularly, to see, if the percentage has improved over time.

it hasnt. :)

Dear Shri Kunjuppu,

did you carefully read the questions I posed?

it is NOT: Why are the Indians not so smart? :)

It is not only the complexion that matters, facial features, structure of the women,
dressing pattern with adorned jewels particularly with nose ring, etc than the race or
skin colour. Indian women has always plus points compared other parts of women.
Our women have their own inbuilt speciality in various aspects including their general
conduct and overall behaviour as such.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

It is not only the complexion that matters, facial features, structure of the women,
dressing pattern with adorned jewels particularly with nose ring, etc than the race or
Our women have their own inbuilt speciality in various aspects including their general

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

bala,

our women, i think, are just as special, and no more or no less special, than other nationalities and races.

same goes for our men.

காக்கைக்கு தன் குஞ்சும் பொன்குஞ்சு

.. and is not beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

View attachment pretty indian woman.bmp

I've always wondered why our men are not as handsome as the women?

TBH I think a large majority of Indians both men and women are plain. People are misled by bollywood and the likes of Aishwarya thinking Indian women are generally beautiful. For me I've seen far more beautiful Latina, Iranian and Arabic women both figurewise and features wise. So its mostly us Indians who are crowing about our womens beauty :)

Some surprising info if you search google's adword keyword tool where you can find how popular different searches are. For fun I posed the two searches

1. Why are --------- so smart?
2. Why are ----------women so beautiful?

Here's the top 3 for the 1st

Why are indians so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 1300
why are jews so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 590
why are germans so smart? Number of monthly global searches - 480

Here's the top 3 for the second category

why are indian women so beautiful? 480
why are russiam women so beautiful? 320
why are iranian women so beautiful? 260

I wouldn't have cared to post this but found the number of searches on India a bit surprising. It seems the real perception about India is different from what is projected.

When someone searches for "why are indian/russian/iranian women so beautiful?", can it not also mean, "despite all possibility to the contrary, why are indian/russian/iranian women at least this much beautiful?

When someone searches for "why are indian/russian/iranian women so beautiful?", can it not also mean, "despite all possibility to the contrary, why are indian/russian/iranian women at least this much beautiful?

You mean they are surprised to see Indians being intelligent and beautiful? But the question question is, why are --- so smart?. I think that removes the room for ambiguity. Of course one cannot rule out the possibility of grudge in the question:)

I've always wondered why our men are not as handsome as the women?

TBH I think a large majority of Indians both men and women are plain. People are misled by bollywood and the likes of Aishwarya thinking Indian women are generally beautiful. For me I've seen far more beautiful Latina, Iranian and Arabic women both figurewise and features wise. So its mostly us Indians who are crowing about our womens beauty :)

How did you even get to see Iranian and Arabic women? Oh I get it, probably they agreed to lift their burkha for you. :)

I actually think it is the hybridization or the mixing of races, ethnicities and cultures. This creates incredible variation and people are surprised all the time. That's why you get Indians like Konkona Sen Sharma and Aishwarya Rai both of whom may be considered beautiful.

On the other hand "smartness" or some physical characteristics may become more pronounced by inbreeding, of which we have a fair amount in India as well...

I only hope that the indian women's beauty and indian men's smartness are not traced back to the unreal reality of google searches and/or the real unreality of the women's/men's religiosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back