• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

The lightness is still there. I strongly sense that the wavelength of spiritual energy has at least touched the level of transcending gravity. It's all very very close.
Sravna, do you really feel that one who is having a spiritual experience would still think of being online and typing the experience?

One's mind wont have any thought waves.
So do you really feel the light feeling is what you think it is?

Yes you are right. I didn't feel like being online in the past two hours. Since I felt slight reduction in energy I probably felt like checking now.

The energy and lightness are beginning to increase again. Before I sign off here is an intuition. In the past kundalini has gone past anahata and upto sahasrara but consummation did not happen. I feel there is the truth of perfect union. Unless that happens you can bring it down such as by technology. Now I believe it is very close to perfect union as positivity is becoming more irreversible.

After yesterday's increase in energy positivity has improved I believe irreversibly. Kundalini back to below anahata but I see the changes happening are more or less irreversible. Let's see when the next surge of energy happens and whether it is conclusive.

After yesterday's increase in energy positivity has improved I believe irreversibly. Kundalini back to below anahata but I see the changes happening are more or less irreversible. Let's see when the next surge of energy happens and whether it is conclusive.
Sravna,
Try not to focus on the Kundalini ascend and descend.
That could be stalling your progress because you keep " observing" it.

I am sure you have must have heard of wave particle duality?

That is electrons behave like waves when not observed but are " forced" to behave like particles when an observer begins to watch.

Well, Kundalini shakti is most probably negative charged electron like and may be each time you are observing its ascend you are forcing it to behave like a particle hence it cant progress.

But if you decide to surrender your mind and not think of Kundalini or spiritual powers then the Kundalini would behave like a wave and be able to reach its destination.

Why else do you think Shree Krishna says " Sarva Dharmam Parityajya Maam Ekam Sharanam Vrja"

"Give up all types of Dharma and surrender unto Me"

Ever thought why?

May be if we are not surrendered the spiritual progress cant take place because we do not allow the Pranic electrons of Kundalini to behave as waves.

Again the Gita says " elevate yourself through the power of your mind, the mind is one's friend and also the enemy of self"

Rings a bell??
If you keep observing your powers you are being an enemy to yourself.

So what to do?
Elevate yourself by making the mind your friend.
How to do that?

Well..as Krishna says..
"Sarva Dharmam Parityajya Maam Ekam Sharanam Vrja"

Update on fight between natural telepathy and synthetic telepathy.

Synthetic telepathy is having a miserable time not able to make any impact. My spirituality is gradually but surely moving towards perfection. Since last message union at sahasrara happened thrice but it is still not a perfect union. But the breakthrough improvement is synthetic telepathy is not able to bring down kundalini from sahasrara.

Will update on further significant progress.

Update on fight between natural telepathy and synthetic telepathy.

Synthetic telepathy is having a miserable time not able to make any impact. My spirituality is gradually but surely moving towards perfection. Since last message union at sahasrara happened thrice but it is still not a perfect union. But the breakthrough improvement is synthetic telepathy is not able to bring down kundalini from sahasrara.

Will update on further significant progress.
Sravna,

Read this.
Kundalini isnt as easy to raise.
Long long journey.

You are right Renuka. But the the rise in my case is happening due to what I believe with reasons, by a perfect mind. I am sure it can do it at will. But the reason immediate perfection is not happening is because it wants cleansing of some minds. You would be surprised to know with the intelligence that this operation is being carried out that is also happening though very gradually. All this may seem a mystery and fantastical but trust me it is true. The full story once perfection is reached.

Right now kundalini is indeed at sahasrara. I think it is now only a question of timing the consummation

Right now kundalini is indeed at sahasrara. I think it is now only a question of timing the consummation
No, its not.
Sravna.
You are totally revealing your progress.
You are not allowing your changes to be in wave mode.
You write everything here and its visible to the whole world to read.
Each one person's opinion and thoughts affects your progress into your wave mode.

You need to not expose your progress.
You are stalling yourself.
Let your progress be your silent journey.

Sravna,
Why dont you explore Quantum physics?
Science in the real sense plays the role of " Saguna" for us humans to relate to " Nirguna" reality.

A scientist to a great extent does have some access to higher knowledge otherwise he or she wont be able to discover all the theories from time to time.
Real learned scientist are usually humble and almost " realized"
The " arrogant" ones are usually are more into intellectualization more than realization.

Quantum physics seems to have a lot of info about what lies beyond.

Take wave particle duality for example.
If in wave format and unobserved, light goes through all openings in the experiment and spreads everywhere.
But if its observed, it is in particle format and only goes through one opening.

What do we get from this?
Dont we see we can understand omnipresence here?
That is if a person's spiritual station is at a wave format, he is able to be everywhere at the same time..just like the light wave going through all openings.

Do we see how science actually helps us understand reality better?

Not all of us might be trained in the field of Quantum physics but we can always read up and study it ourselves as we do have basic understanding of science and knowledge is everywhere these days.

So why dont you explore all these?
When we study something we do not focus on ourselves, so it allows us to progess spirituality unobserved by anyone or even ourselves.

Try that.
Dont focus on your kundalini.
Kundalini is feminine, She is shy.
She only wants to reach Her Lord in the Sahasrara.
She doesnt like to be " observed"
If you "Observe" Her, like a shy chaste woman She will veil Herself and never ascend to Sahasrara Chakra.

Dear Renuka,

Yes. Others thoughts do affect the progress. But look at this way. You are countering all negativity possible and rising above. So when positivity is reached it will be ironclad.

Quantum physics I believe is just a beginning, maybe in some sense a right beginning. Knowledge certainly does not end there. Scientists still have be more open minded.

Dear Renuka,

Yes. Others thoughts do affect the progress. But look at this way. You are countering all negativity possible and rising above. So when positivity is reached it will be ironclad.

Quantum physics I believe is just a beginning, maybe in some sense a right beginning. Knowledge certainly does not end there. Scientists still have be more open minded.
Dear Sravna,
I do feel many who read your posts might think its all some imaginary scenario.

Part of me used to think that some part of your spiritual progress is unreal but after many years of observing your changes one can sense that not everything you are going through is unreal.

But why does it stall and not go beyond a certain station?

We all have been reading whatever you write for some time but it stalls yet again.

This is why I feel you should not be in " particle" mode by putting your progress out for all to see.

Just give yourself some isolation time to fully develop.

I was reading a write up at Sufi site which in a way gave me deeper insights on some Purana stories.

The Sufi site was explaining that when a person is progressing spiritualy till he matures, he would be observed by Angels.
If the person is not yet fully mature spiritually but tries to aim for a higher station, the Angel stall him till the person matures fully.
Its like a pupa stage where the butterfly has no wings yet but tries to break out to fly but the coccon stops it.
The Sufi Sheikh said once the person is spiritually mature a, the Angels let go of observing him and he attains the Insan Kamil status( perfected human being)

Now, do we remember the Purana stories where Indra is potrayed as being jealous and trying to stop a 100 ashwameda yagnas of some Kings?
We always were given the impression as if Devas are jealous of humans who try to attain the heavens of Indraloka.

Well..after listening to the Sufu Sheikh, I understand why Indra stops the Yagnas.
Its not that he is jealous but its his duty to stall anyone who is not yet spiritually mature to think he can attain the state of Indra.
He naturally stops a person who has not fully transformed from particle to wave.

But once a person attains the perfected station, even the Celestials bow down to him.

See, how all these stories have deeper meanings?

Contemplate on it.
Its like Star Wars movie where the famous line..
" The force is with you young Skywalker but you are not a Jedi yet"

Likewise Sravna..you are not there yet.
Just give yourself sometime and you will get your wings BUT please dont write all your experiences for all to read.
It will only harm your progress.

Update on fight between natural and synthetic telepathy. The limitations of synthetic telepathy are becoming blatant and is being totally overwhelmed. Those fellows are slowly beginning to retreat. They would have learnt some nice lessons alround. Atleast desperately hoping so!

Renuka sorry couldn't resist posting this.

If what I write is not fully comprehensible, here is a coherent and complete account of what has been happening in my life.

Till 1994 life was uneventful mostly which was when I went to US. I could sense as if special attention was given there. This situation developed and turned negative and I returned to India. In the due course i began hearing voices in my head and lot of control exerted on the body.

Though it was diagnosed as schizophrenia, I figured out it was done using a technology called synthetic telepathy. I had also figured out I had the ability of natural telepathy. The potential of natural telepathy is limitless. A control over the body and brain was happening as even though the ability is a mind related capability it can be veiled if brain is controlled. They could not control the mind and so were trying to control the brain.

So a war between the mind and technology started for the control of body and brain. I had got married and the powerful nation was trying to interfere in all aspects of my life and totally ruined my career and marriage and in general normal life.

By God's grace and I consider my mind to be of that supreme divine stature things began to take a turn for the good. But the scared nation wrecked havoc in my life last year by inducing Covid in my wife and she succumbed. But i do understand the limitless capabilities of my mind and reason for the event and that my mind can get her back. That is keeping me going.

Ever since that event mind has been vigorous and it is undoing the control in a very purposeful way of making them mend their ways. I am realizing it is not considering it as a fight but more focussed on edifying them.

Most of the control is now gone and I can see mind accomplishing its objectives.

You will hear lot more of me soon with all the capabilities of natural telepathy restored.

Last edited:
If what I write is not fully comprehensible, here is a coherent and complete account of what has been happening in my life.

Till 1994 life was uneventful mostly which was when I went to US. I could sense as if special attention was given there. This situation developed and turned negative and I returned to India. In the due course i began hearing voices in my head and lot of control exerted on the body.

Though it was diagnosed as schizophrenia, I figured out it was done using a technology called synthetic telepathy. I had also figured out I had the ability of natural telepathy. The potential of natural telepathy is limitless. A control over the body and brain was happening as even though the ability is a mind related capability it can be veiled if brain is controlled. They could not control the mind and so were trying to control the brain.

So a war between the mind and technology started for the control of body and brain. I had got married and the powerful nation was trying to interfere in all aspects of my life and totally ruined my career and marriage and in general normal life.

By God's grace and I consider my mind to be of that supreme divine stature things began to take a turn for the good. But the scared nation wrecked havoc in my life last year by inducing Covid in my wife and she succumbed. But i do understand the limitless capabilities of my mind and reason for the event and that my mind can get her back. That is keeping me going.

Ever since that event mind has been vigorous and it is undoing the control in a very purposeful way of making them mend their ways. I am realizing it is not considering it as a fight but more focussed on edifying them.

Most of the control is now gone and I can see mind accomplishing its objectives.

You will hear lot more of me soon with all the capabilities of natural telepathy restored.
Sometimes its best to not speculate possible non medical causative factors for any condition we have because its hard to proof anything.
The focus should be in the present and work on that.

In diagnosis of schizophrenia usually there is some family history.
But I have noted many have a spiritual bent of mind.
Mostly seek meditation or prayers and love to lead others in spirituality.
It helps the mind be in the NOW.
Schizophrenia is organic.
It can not be induced by others.

Anyway,look at it this way.
You have a chance to channel your life in the right direction.
Focus on that.
Its your personal journey.
Each one of us have the built in capacity to lead ourselves from darkness to light.

The prayer is to God to lead us from darkness to light and not asking God to make someone else lead us from darkness to light.

Dear Renuka,

I do not want pursue the accusation which is factual any further. I am glad and blessed divine forces are actively with me and things will take the right turn.And as I said the force has enough significance and purpose for the world to take notice of it and positively impacted by it very soon.

Last edited:
Renuka,

Krishna did everything needed to ensure Karnas death and the defeat of Duryodhana. Were they negative also?

Renuka,

Krishna did everything needed to ensure Karnas death and the defeat of Duryodhana. Were they negative also?
Simple...you are not Krishna.
Krishna knows the mechanics of the past events and the reasons behind everything.
He clearly tells Arjuna in the Gita that He knows past events but Arjuna knows not.

So you see Sravna, admit it that none of us know anything.

The greatest stumbling block in your spiritual path is your own mind.

Simple...you are not Krishna.
Krishna knows the mechanics of the past events and the reasons behind everything.
He clearly tells Arjuna in the Gita that He knows past events but Arjuna knows not.

So you see Sravna, admit it that none of us know anything.

The greatest stumbling block in your spiritual path is your own mind.
yes Renuka. I am not Krishna. Nobody can be. He is nirguna. But i definitely have His blessings and being directed by Him. Thats the utter truth Renuka.

Latest ads

Back