• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

the inconvenient truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

kalyanaraman

i personally think,nature has its own ways of adjusting to meet the burning of fossil fuels,thereby controlling global warming.The best way to disrupt another country is,to melt the ice glacier mountains by beaming solar rays thru a astronomical giant magnifying glass thru space programmes,thereby creating an artificial lakes to make water border between countries.I know,to write this here is strange idea on my part and stranger still the idea itself,when we are talking about global warming :):bolt:

sb

sir,
man,s activities should never interfere with nature. mother nature has every thing to meet our needs.we've to find tecnologies that brings out the treasures the nature has hidden within her

to All : Pl, read a Book title by : ezhavathu oozhi, by Aygaranesan. Published by Salaram,Ch 91. a wonderful book for enviomental lovers. s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back