• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Fairest Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Arthur:
Please ... let us not get carried away in arguing about your beliefs... Please tone down your postings especially if you are addressing other members. Calling other members as 'narrow minded' doesn't sit well.
Remember the rules of this forum: No obscene words, no personal name-calling...
Thank you.

Dear RVR,

In answer to your question, none of you have any "genuine" questions until you kill yourself, your ego, that is. I do this all in fun. Isn't this fun?

And to my other friends: do not think that God doesn't get miserable. Read the Ramayana if you do not believe me. How much mental anguish did Rama, not to speak of Sita, go through? So narrow-minded you people.

Dear Mr. Silver Fox,

Please tell me who are you to judge my words as obsene? How grossly mistaken you are. Just because the ignorant world may show you some respect doesn't mean that I will. My life is based on Love and not respect, and if you cannot grasp that, then I am sorry for you. Your misperception of me doesn't change anything, does it?

Dear friend, God is my witness and not you. I do not care how you see my words.

I see that you are a warrior, but of God I know you are not, because you would never have approached me the way you did. I see you as a lion, but not as a lion of God.

I am here if you need anything, but do not expect any respect until you can show me some virtue. You can deceive the world, but you cannot deceive me.

Have a good day.

Arthur

P.S. I am humble enough to stand corrected if I am wrong. But merely saying so does not make it so.

Dear Mr. Silver Fox,

Please tell me who are you to judge my words as obsene?

Just to remind without interrupting the discussion, Silverfox is a moderator :) so i guess that gives him some authority to judge.

My Dear Praveen,

In who's eyes? Man judges and God judges. Do you mean to tell me that Mr. Silverfox knows God? Because if he does, then we all better bow. But I am not convinced. I bow only to Love. Does Mr. Silverfox love me? Do you see my point? I bow to no man. You can bow if you wish.

By the way, hello.

Arthur

My Dear Renuka,

Hello, again. I have read your post, and to be blunt, it was unimpressive. If you do not know what must die, then all your reading and understanding have come to naught.

It is clear that most of you do not really desire Truth, because if you did you would get in an instant. You would know (see) God. You would cease to "speculate" on everything and talking nonsense. Your hearts would be filled with love for "all" and you would love me as your very own Self.

I had come to realize a very, very long time ago that the best fellowship has always been with the Self, myself. God is one. There is no other. He is the absolute truth, the ultimate fact. Know Him, and forever be free. He is none other than you, the real you.

I love you all.

Shanti,
Arthur

Dear Arthur,

Sage Uddalaka had asked his son Shwetakethu this question:

Do you know that by knowing which one knows everything?

I am no Uddalaka, but its worth a try asking overselves including your ownself this question.

renuka

Dear Mr. Arthur:

I am sorry to see your misunderstanding. I DID NOT say yours were obscene; I was telling you in general the forum rules. Speaking of you personally, I was requesting you not to use name-calling other members.

I don't need any respect nor do I clamor for it!! You can call me anything you want; I can take it but we wouldn't want our members to be hurt by your insulting words. Remember, your God is the same God for me, too!!

You claim to be humble, but your words speak completely the opposite!

In any case, please detest from personally attacking members; you can state your case without it; I am sure.

Have a good day! my friend!

Dear Mr. Silver Fox,

Please tell me who are you to judge my words as obsene? How grossly mistaken you are. Just because the ignorant world may show you some respect doesn't mean that I will. My life is based on Love and not respect, and if you cannot grasp that, then I am sorry for you. Your misperception of me doesn't change anything, does it?

Dear friend, God is my witness and not you. I do not care how you see my words.

I see that you are a warrior, but of God I know you are not, because you would never have approached me the way you did. I see you as a lion, but not as a lion of God.

I am here if you need anything, but do not expect any respect until you can show me some virtue. You can deceive the world, but you cannot deceive me.

Have a good day.

Arthur

P.S. I am humble enough to stand corrected if I am wrong. But merely saying so does not make it so.

Dear Mr. Silverfox,

You have basically accused my words for being inappropriate. Yes or no?

My friend, is not this situation a matter of perception? How you see my words are not how they are. I know where my heart is at. Evidently you do not. Your misinterpretation of my words is a personal problem, not my problem.

You may want to consider reflecting on that, because if you do not know God, then you do not know me. You are barking up the wrong tree, Mr. Silverfox. Bark up your own tree, first.

You will probably take those last words out of context as well, because you simply do not know the truth.

Mr. Silverfox, I really know God. I see Him. I feel Him as the warm flame in my heart. You consider people's feelings first. I consider God first. Sometimes the truth is painful. Feelings will get hurt, but in the end it is for their good. I am definitely no "soothsayer". I am a "truthsayer". I am not here to please the ego. You may if you like. And many will flock to you, because of it. So be a soothsaying shepherd. Isn't that what you do already?

Do you know why the Jewish priests hated Jesus? Because he took away their authority. They had no power over him. They all had their reasonings and perceptions also, didn't they? But they were seeing their own dirty reflections. Take the beam out of your own eye first, before you try to take the splinter out of mine.

I am always here for you.

Your Friend and Brother,
Arthur

Dear Mr. Arthur
Nobody is 'accusing' you of anything. Why do you make a mountain out of a mole? I just said not to engage in personal attacks of other members. I will come to your aid if someone does it to you.
Anyway, shouldn't you be on a ledge somewhere preaching the gospel?
This is my last posting on this matter.
Take it easy, Mr. Arthur! Life is too short!

Dear Mr. Silverfox,

You may want to consider reflecting on that, because if you do not know God, then you do not know me. You are barking up the wrong tree, Mr. Silverfox. Bark up your own tree, first.

You will probably take those last words out of context as well, because you simply do not know the truth.

Mr. Silverfox, I really know God. I see Him. I feel Him as the warm flame in my heart. You consider people's feelings first. I consider God first. Sometimes the truth is painful. Feelings will get hurt, but in the end it is for their good. I am definitely no "soothsayer". I am a "truthsayer". I am not here to please the ego. You may if you like. And many will flock to you, because of it. So be a soothsaying shepherd. Isn't that what you do already?

I am always here for you.

Your Friend and Brother,
Arthur

Sri Arthur,

From a comparative reading of the above quoted portions , and some of your posts, it appears as if you are reproducing some hallucinating thoughts and not matured discussion points.

The discussion in these forums , as you may notice, are to be made in mutual respect,and the same can be only understood from the words used. Words mostly understood as improper by general people is an improper word.Even after pointing out if you are not ready to see reason , it has to be deducted that defiance is deliberate .

Kindly desist from that and be active in the forum within normal civility and framework of a public forum.

Greetings.

My Dear Silverfox,

Good morning. It is alright. You do not owe me any conversation.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May it be filled with warmth and brightness.

In Divine Friendship,
Arthur

Dear Arthur, as you seem to think that you know God, every soul has its own belief that it knows God...

Btw, you seem to be 'talking' more and more... very much in contrast to your first post...!!! :lie:

Final Greetings Everyone,

I joined this site thinking that I would find some real friends here, some real lovers of God, but all I really found were lovers of ego.

I was a real friend to you all, but you seen me as your enemy. Your own dirty reflections you projected onto me. Almost everything I have shared you misinterpreted and negatively criticized. These are the facts, and no amount of self-justification will ever change that.

I leave you all with my contact information and if you truly ever need anything, then as a friend, as a brother, I will utilize everything I can to help. This is my word. This is my love.

Good Bye and All The Best,
Arthur - [email protected]

Hello, again. I have written a few more words for you and all. God is not a belief, but a fact. Once you "know" Him, beliefs will cease to exist for you. Therefore, "know" the Truth and the Truth will set you free. Know Thyself. God is a fact only to those who "know" Him and not to those who speculate on Him. Renuka, I "know" God.
With Power and Glory (LOVE),

trying to discredit me you only really discredit yourself

The following words will probably generate more ire against me, but the truth must be spoken.

It has been said that one should not cast out one's pearls before swine. But what can I do? I love all. All are children of the Almighty.

However, one must also understand that though I love all, I do not respect all. I do not favor all. I only respect the righteous. I favor only the truly righteous.

So do not disturb your mind, my friend KRS, what goes round comes round. God always has the last laugh. I know the truth. I know God.

Do you respect selfishness? Respect means to hold something in high-esteem. I respect virtue, not vice. I love all "indiscriminately", but I use "discrimination" when respect is involved. Please try to understand that love and respect are not synonomous
What I follow is what he represents. The Absolute.
Nor do I follow the man called Sai Baba
Ravanna represented much more than a devil. He represented the anti-Christ. He was pure evil.
Also, do you happen to know that Swamiji (Swami Vivekananda) has taken birth again and is living, the last I heard, in Sri Lanka? Baba has said so.
This is suppose to be an "intelligent" forum filled with holy brahmins, but as I see it it is filled with much ignorance. Thus far, all your words have been barbaric, primitive, and uncivilized.
How do you think Jesus felt?
You would cease to "speculate" on everything and talking nonsense.
Do you know why the Jewish priests hated Jesus? Because he took away their authority.
I joined this site thinking that I would find some real friends here, some real lovers of God, but all I really found were lovers of ego.
What is all this? I was away from the forum for sometime and am glad to be back
I could not help noticing this thread.. Looks like some one here has taken most for a ride! here are some portions of the posts by Arthur whos profile says he/she is a Warrior by profession and talks about love and God! How silly can it get?
The posts smells of Evangelism : The practice of relaying information about a particular set of beliefs to others who do not hold those beliefs. sometimes goes to delusions of grandeur " Swami Vivekananda in Sri Lanka....
I could not help thinking that there was hidden agenda
Anyway Good bye Arthur sad I could not interact with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back