• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The curious case of veiled attacks and freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri. Sangom, Greetings.

When Sri. Prasad first started using that avtar, you were not participating. Initially I thought it was yourself!.... then only noticed it was Sri. Prasad who changed his avtar.

I read your message in post #4. Looks like I need to go back to study English again. I did not think you were enquiring about 'sticky threads' when you said " stick to the General Discussions forum as far as possible"... is that what it means?! Now I am getting worried! Here I am working with English speaking population and not able to understand simple English..... real worry, I would say!

Cheers!

Do the members attack even without knowing whom they attack?
It sounds very strange to me! All the members in our forum have very high IQ, I guess. :thumb: . . . :clap2:

Sri. Sangom, Greetings.

When Sri. Prasad first started using that avtar, you were not participating. Initially I thought it was yourself!.... then only noticed it was Sri. Prasad who changed his avtar.

I read your message in post #4. Looks like I need to go back to study English again. I did not think you were enquiring about 'sticky threads' when you said " stick to the General Discussions forum as far as possible"... is that what it means?! Now I am getting worried! Here I am working with English speaking population and not able to understand simple English..... real worry, I would say!

Cheers!

Dear Raghy,

Yes, you are right and I wanted to say that AFAP I go through the various threads under the major grouping titled GD. But smt. RR for reasons not known to me, wrote about 'sticky threads' and then the matter took off from there, much like the Arabian Nights stories. You need not be nervous about your English Knowledge, I feel.

Do the members attack even without knowing whom they attack?
It sounds very strange to me! All the members in our forum have very high IQ, I guess. :thumb: . . . :clap2:

"All the members in our forum have very high IQ, I guess."

Ha..Ha...how come..?.when I am very much here..!!!

TVK

1)Members if they choose to attack they know whom they attack: and a member who feels attacked may be looking at a shadow and yet feel being attacked by a ghost.
2)People do not attack those who suffer from congenital deficiencies. They only sympathise and help. It is their own seizures and delirium that troubles the C.D. patients. LOL.
3)I.Q. means nothing. It is just a number. It may not be very useful in many situations in life.

Dear Sangom Sir,

If you meant about the sticky threads, I would like to tell you how a thread becomes sticky!

A thread which has maximum number of views (posts read or unread!!) is included in the list of hottest threads.

And when the traffic exceeds a particular limit, it gets 'stuck' to the opening page of that particular forum! All the
settings are fully automatic. The computer can not show any favoritism. It can't be a jAlrA to any member! :drum:
Those who wish to possess 'permanent lease' in any forum (GD included) may keep these points in mind! :decision:

BTW Sir, why did you choose the mirror image of the same avtar picture of Prasad Sir? If you don't mind, please change it.

Thanks....

Tagore222.gif
. . . . . . .

I changed my profile. LOL

To clarify about the sticky threads

It used to be automatic and manual. Automatic has been stopped 3 days ago. So its only manual. Because of this some threads would become "unsticky" when the next refresh happens (refresh happens every hour automatically to update the numbers).

I have a feeling very soon attacks are going to start in this very thread itself!LOL

I can see the trend changing towards that direction.

It is more than Congenital..Its an Acquired Intolerance Defensive Syndrome(AIDS)

The best part of this syndrome is we might not even realize we are infected but have a feeling that everyone else is infected!LOL

There is a condition called Asperger's syndrome where the person has poor social and emotional skills.

They somehow fail to connect and seem to lack the human touch and they find human interaction challenging.

Some of them have a violent temper too(but not all cases).
They develop violent temper when faced with a situation where they have to take No for an answer.

So I guess sometimes we should sympathize with such cases cos it is actually Congenital.

Most of them actually are not even diagnosed and they have serious relationship problems in later part of life.

I have a feeling very soon attacks are going to start in this very thread itself!LOL

I can see the trend changing towards that direction.

It is more than Congenital..Its an Acquired Intolerance Defensive Syndrome(AIDS)

The best part of this syndrome is we might not even realize we are infected but have a feeling that everyone else is infected!LOL

Ha..Ha...this is first time I see a new definition for AIDS...!! O.k. But people have to acquire...from where ? It can be from other people only.. Intolerance is nothing but "show" of disapproval../ acceptance...Do you suggest any 'mantra' to make oneself 'Soft' so that there will not be any AIDS phenomenon..?

TVK

AIDS is now touted as a life style disease. One may not get aids if some are avoided and some practices discontinued. Cure is in the disease.

Ha..Ha...this is first time I see a new definition for AIDS...!! O.k. But people have to acquire...from where ? It can be from other people only.. Intolerance is nothing but "show" of disapproval../ acceptance...Do you suggest any 'mantra' to make oneself 'Soft' so that there will not be any AIDS phenomenon..?

TVK

TVK

Dear sir,

So far no vaccine yet found...it's extremely contagious and spreads fast especially online.

People start to get all sorts of delusions too...some get delusion of persecution and some even start hallucinating that they have fallen in love and also feel some poorva janma karma feeling that some person was their previous birth spouse.

Symptoms can vary and depends on speed of internet connection.

So far even Norton Anti Virus is not able to even quarantine this virus.

Spreads real fast..enters the cerebral tissue faster than a speeding bullet.

Removes all defense in the body and causes desires to increase.

It has some amount of Auto Immune properties in the sense that its destroys SELF finally.!LOL

hi
i never read much threads....i never like to interfere more controversial....so no comments on this thread....

hi
i never read much threads....i never like to interfere more controversial....so
no comments on this thread....

TBS garu,

I have seen your famous "no comments" one liner in almost every thread!LOL

So I know you read almost every thread too but keep on repeating with Eka Grata "No comments No comments"!LOL

AIDS is now touted as a life style disease. One may not get aids if some are avoided and some practices discontinued. Cure is in the disease.

Prevention is better than cure.

You are right about the lifestyle part but there are also people whose jobs put them in high risk category too like doctors and nurses,lab personnel who face risk of exposure to contaminated blood products...like needle stick injury while at work.

Once there was a doctor out here who died of AIDS..he told us that he had got a needle stick injury from a patient but later on we found out that he was actually gay.

Out here when we are new trainee doctors we are given all HIV positive patients to learn how to take blood!

We used to be so scared cos we were not experienced yet and we had to take HIV positive blood daily.

I do not know why we were put at such high risk by the senior doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back