• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The curious case of veiled attacks and freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

post #50 for reference:

Out here when we are new trainee doctors we are given all [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]HIV positive[/COLOR] patients to learn how to take blood! We used to be so scared cos we were not experienced yet and we had to take HIV positive blood daily.I do not know why we were put at such high risk by the senior doctors.

I wonder why those poor souls-the HIV patients- were put at high risk. The risk of undergoing the torture in finding a vein and the pain caused by that process.

Cheers.

Dear Renuka,

post #50 for reference:

I wonder why those poor souls-the HIV patients- were put at high risk. The risk of undergoing the torture in finding a vein and the pain caused by that process.

Cheers.

Dear sir,

Not really..most of them are drug addicts who are so used to needle pricks and sometimes they guide us where to find their veins.

All those who got HIV through sexual route are so bitter with life cos their spouses left them after finding out they being unfaithful and these patients do not really care if we take their blood or not.

And the advance stage cases are almost comatose so they have no idea what is going on.

I somehow used to like all my muslim HIV positive drug addict patients.

They become very devoted to God in their final days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back