• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

That is the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to share in this thread what I pick up from the media. Members are welcome to share what they come to learn. Just make sure it is weird or funny or spicy.

1. Watch your menu
Mao Sugiyama, a painter in his twenties and living in Tokyo, had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March 2012 and kept them frozen for two months. In order to raise awareness about sexual minorities, X-gender and asexual people, he cooked his severed genitals and served them in a public event to five paying diners. The diners paid JPY20 000 each for the dining.
Watch out what you eat!

I am going to share in this thread what I pick up from the media. Members are welcome to share what they come to learn. Just make sure it is weird or funny or spicy.

1. Watch your menu
Mao Sugiyama, a painter in his twenties and living in Tokyo, had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March 2012 and kept them frozen for two months. In order to raise awareness about sexual minorities, X-gender and asexual people, he cooked his severed genitals and served them in a public event to five paying diners. The diners paid JPY20 000 each for the dining.
Watch out what you eat!

Well yuck... :)
BTW am not able to reply to your pm, despite attempts, due to lack of credits or enough posts! But the answer to your Q is 'No'. Am not with Shiv nadar group. Where is ur friend located? I will be in Chennai in July for some days!

1. Watch your menu
Watch out what you eat!

I read this in the papers here recently..
You know actually when dissected the testes resemble small white egg plants vegetable and the penis looks like a lotus root on cross section.
So it's like vegetables only!!LOL

So guys next time when you eat small eggplants or Lotus roots(it's a chinese dish) don't forget to scream Ouch!!

post 4#
dear renuka !
that stuff are always yekki and never go near that or even smell it !! even when you compare a vegetarian food with mamisam ,it is equal to eat that one .
gurvayurappan

post 4#
dear renuka !
that stuff are always yekki and never go near that or even smell it !! even when you compare a vegetarian food with mamisam ,it is equal to eat that one .
gurvayurappan

Aiyoo Guruvayura appa Ji,

You see we must never look down on non veg food.
I have seen many vegetarians do this and even refuse to sit on a table where people are eating non veg.

You see sir....we have to love animals and respect them even when they are dead.
Most vegetarians think non veg is dirty but that amounts to disrespect of the animal.

So never think that non veg stuff is yucks even though we might not eat it.
I am a vegetarian also but I only feel sad for animals when they are killed for food but I do not think their meat is dirty.

Sir after doing post mortems for human being especially 1 week old decomposed bodies with face half eaten off by maggots any other smell is still within the tolerable range.

Women’s tennis is catching up fast – or even overtaking the male sport in some respects. In 2011, 5.2 million spectators attended events organized by the Women Tennis Association (WTA). Just 4.4 million people attended men’s events. During the 2011 season, viewership of WTA tournaments increased 73% globally, and overall broadcast time and tournament attendance both rose by 12%.

I always wonder what a viewer watches in women tennis. The tennis ball, the least, I guess.

What was the audience during Martina Navartilova’s time compared to that of Anna Kournikova? Blonde. Ststatuesque and 189 cm tall Maria Sharapova has got earnings of US $ 25 million in 2011.

Tennis has not changed but the player has. Good looks of the players add to the viewership and also to the wealth of the player!

Aiyoo Guruvayura appa Ji,

You see we must never look down on non veg food.
I have seen many vegetarians do this and even refuse to sit on a table where people are eating non veg.

You see sir....we have to love animals and respect them even when they are dead.
Most vegetarians think non veg is dirty but that amounts to disrespect of the animal.

So never think that non veg stuff is yucks even though we might not eat it.
I am a vegetarian also but I only feel sad for animals when they are killed for food but I do not think their meat is dirty.

Sir after doing post mortems for human being especially 1 week old decomposed bodies with face half eaten off by maggots any other smell is still within the tolerable range.
dear renuka ji !
i am talking not only about non-veg food smell but also all masala smell in veg food also .i like garlic rasam where as i do not like chuttini.porial.kootu etc having garlic taste. i like each & everything in its own taste instead of mixing all . the exception is aviyal only . what ever may the taste , i will not take non-veg food even if it is free or to get a favour.i vote for curd rice only with good traditional pickles (mavadu will be in top list ). even in while in western country , i am not taking pastha,noodle,bizza etc enthusiastically. many people attend marriage for briany which i dislike (veg 7non-veg). my wife is the happiest person since she need not worry or consult about food.
i will not object people to have their own food in my table. i will share veg food before starting my session & will not mettle with them while eating &dis like sharing while eating.
guruvayurappan

Here are two news reports from South Africa, both on rape.

1. A 15 year old girl was abducted and held for 9 hours by a gang of six youths, who raped her, then offered her R10 ($1.2). (Ithu eppadi irukku?) She turned down “the offer” and headed to the police station. All the 6 suspects have been arrested. Four of them are 17 years old, one is 16 and another is 15.
See how bad the world is – a 15 year old boy rapes a girl! – Kalikaalam?

2. In another rape incident, 2 men were arrested while they were raping a woman in a taxi parked on a road.
Literally caught with their pants down?!

What about this..I read this sometime back and managed to find it online.

Lions saves girl from abduction and rape.

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia — A 12-year-old girl who was abducted and beaten by men trying to force her into a marriage was found being guarded by three lions who apparently had chased off her captors, a policeman said Tuesday.

She was beaten repeatedly before she was found June 9 by police and relatives on the outskirts of Bita Genet, Wondimu said. She had been guarded by the lions for about half a day, he said.The girl, missing for a week, had been taken by seven men who wanted to force her to marry one of them, said Sgt. Wondimu Wedajo, speaking by telephone from the provincial capital of Bita Genet, about 350 miles southwest of Addis Ababa.

“They stood guard until we found her and then they just left her like a gift and went back into the forest,” Wondimu said.
“If the lions had not come to her rescue, then it could have been much worse. Often these young girls are raped and severely beaten to force them to accept the marriage,” he said.

Girl reportedly guarded by lions - World news - Africa - msnbc.com

Here are two news reports from South Africa, both on rape.

1. A 15 year old girl was abducted and held for 9 hours by a gang of six youths, who raped her, then offered her R10 ($1.2). (Ithu eppadi irukku?) She turned down “the offer” and headed to the police station. All the 6 suspects have been arrested. Four of them are 17 years old, one is 16 and another is 15.
See how bad the world is – a 15 year old boy rapes a girl! – Kalikaalam?

2. In another rape incident, 2 men were arrested while they were raping a woman in a taxi parked on a road.
Literally caught with their pants down?!

It is happenning in our country...our cities...Why we have to go to any other country..? ..The recent SC ruling that NO car can have Sun Controll film for the glasses itself is an example.....

The most important Question is ... why Men alone painted negatively always...? The way in which the girls/ women are dressing up..moving in the society..etc...are definitely one of the reasons for inviting Men to do this act... In any circumstances...unless there is an attraction, inducement , behavior patterns ..no girl/women will be raped for the sake of raping... and all the Men can not /will not be saints...

TVK

It is happenning in our country...our cities...Why we have to go to any other country..? ..The recent SC ruling that NO car can have Sun Controll film for the glasses itself is an example.....

The most important Question is ... why Men alone painted negatively always...? The way in which the girls/ women are dressing up..moving in the society..etc...are definitely one of the reasons for inviting Men to do this act... In any circumstances...unless there is an attraction, inducement , behavior patterns ..no girl/women will be raped for the sake of raping... and all the Men can not /will not be saints...

TVK

Dear sir,

Most rape victims are seldom the types that invite man.

You have no idea how the mind of a rapist works.

Sometimes the sight of a quiet submissive girl will stir up passion in a rapist.

Rape is all about being in charge and in control and defeating the victim.

Rape victims can range from children to old ladies.
The rapist gets the kick from being in total control of the situation.

In cases of people who have sex with dead bodies..the psychology of such individuals are the "fear of rejection".
They have 0% confidence in themselves and fear they will be rejected by woman.
When engaging in sex act with a corpse there is no fear of rejection and the offender feels totally in charge and in control.

BTW no rapist is innocent.
A rapist has no right to rape anyone.

Just say a person sees a small child in the nude and rapes the child are we going to say that the child asked for it?

So same way..where there is no consent for sex and sex if forced up that accounts to rape.
So anyone can lodge a complain of rape ranging from a wife to a commercial sex worker.

The take home lesson for the day is CONSENT.
If anyone wants to have sex he/she better have CONSENT.

Dear sir,

Most rape victims are seldom the types that invite man.

You have no idea how the mind of a rapist works.

Sometimes the sight of a quiet submissive girl will stir up passion in a rapist.

Rape is all about being in charge and in control and defeating the victim.

Rape victims can range from children to old ladies.
The rapist gets the kick from being in total control of the situation.

In cases of people who have sex with dead bodies..the psychology of such individuals are the "fear of rejection".
They have 0% confidence in themselves and fear they will be rejected by woman.
When engaging in sex act with a corpse there is no fear of rejection and the offender feels totally in charge and in control.

BTW no rapist is innocent.
A rapist has no right to rape anyone.

Just say a person sees a small child in the nude and rapes the child are we going to say that the child asked for it?

So same way..where there is no consent for sex and sex if forced up that accounts to rape.
So anyone can lodge a complain of rape ranging from a wife to a commercial sex worker.

The take home lesson for the day is CONSENT.
If anyone wants to have sex he/she better have CONSENT.

Ha.Ha.. There is an old Quote...

If you can't resist rape..better laydown and enjoy it...!!

TVK

Asian grooming gang detectives hunt for FORTY more men who may have had sex with unde

This news from rochdale, UK, has racial and religious elements as well.

"Judge says gang preyed on five girls, aged between 13 and 15, partly because they were from different 'community and religion'
Nine men jailed for a total of 77 years as police prepare to arrest four more
Judge Gerald Clifton dismisses defendants' claims that prosecution was 'triggered by race' after ringleader brands him a 'racist b******'

But legal counsel for one of the convicted men says he will launch an appeal on the basis of a tweet by BNP leader Nick Griffin

Opportunity to catch the paedophiles missed after complaint four years ago

As many as 47 vulnerable girls were plied with alcohol, gifts and money
They were then passed around for sex with 'several men a day'
At least one victim forced to have sex with 20 men in one night, police say
Convicted men will be scattered in prisons across the UK and segregated from other prisoners over fears of revenge attacks

Former Labour MP Ann Cryer says gang were left to it because police feared being branded racist
Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men 'think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought'

The last time I gave a double trouble on rape. This time my double shot is on hotels.

1. Citizen-M, owned by Dutch, has opened a new hotel in London. Next is New York and then Paris. The hotel does not have check-ins, concierges and dining rooms. You pay up front on line, so you just swipe your card and get your room number and up you go. The hotel aims for a one minute check-in and a 30-second check-out. If you need a copy of your bill, you can print “the world’s smallest receipt”. Going paperless and fuss-free is part of the mission. The Wi-Fi is free and there are screens dotted around. The book library works on an honesty basis, as does the food, placed in a 24-hour grazing area.

Cool, isn’t it?

2. What is it about hotels that precipitate horrid, hostile behaviour? Read on…..
Who drummer Keith Moon stripped off his clothes and drove a car through a fence and into the pool. He claimed he somehow managed to do $24000 worth of damage (in 1967) at the Holiday Inn in Flint, Michigan.
In the 1960s, Howard Hughes checked in to the Desert Inn in Las Vegas. He reportedly stopped dressing, bathing and clipping his nails and he began accumulating his urine in jars. Howie shuffled around his suite wearing tissue boxes for shoes.
Domnique Strauss-Kahn, when he is not launching himself at chambermaids at the Sofitel in New York City, he’s participating in orgies at the Lille Carlton or the W Hotels in Washington.
Rielle Hunter, after ensconcing herself in the hotel bar and clocking John Edwards at an adjacent table, she shocks everyone by morphing into----Jesus of Nazareth. She goes into his room, not to road-test the soft furnishings, but to “help John Edwards become more aware, to help him see his mind patterns”. This relationship wrecked his Presidential ambitions in the U.S.
A chambermaid in a hotel had to contend with a coffee maker into which a guest had deposited a healthy stool.

Pack your baby!

Local newspapers in the United Arab Emirates said authorities are investigating an Egyptian couple who tried to sneak their infant into the Gulf country by hiding him in their carry-on luggage.

Monday’s reports said authorities discovered the baby at Sharjah airport when it showed up on an X-ray scan of the bag. Carry-on luggage is typically scanned at Emirati airports on arrival, after passengers have their passports stamped.

The Gulf News said the baby boy had no passport, visa or other documents allowing him entry to the UAE.

Hillaryous.jpg

Looking at the tight grip and the expression on Hillary Clinton’s face, I see much more than mere diplomatic ties between the two. It is HILLARYus??

Ha.Ha.. There is an old Quote...

If you can't resist rape..better laydown and enjoy it...!!

TVK

Mr. TVK,
Are you serious? In this day and age this is your opinion? Do you have mother, sister, or a daughter? I bet if this happened to your kid, you will change your tune. Does Raji Ram know of your attitude towards women? I think you need to take sensitivity training. I am appalled at your ignorance. You think this is amusing?

You should learn from Boxer Mike Tyson.
Tyson Found Guilty of Rape, Two Other Charges - The Tech

What is Yahoo? Google it!:spy:

17[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2012 was Marissa Mayer’s first day on the job as Yahoo! CEO, who formerly and rather famously worked for Google.

On one of Yahoo!’s blog sites, someone had taken the trouble to decide which were the most entertaining 10 tweets about Mayer’s first day at the Yahoo! Helm. Interestingly, the compiler confirmed that he had used Google to find information about Mayer. (I am sure our members know that Yahoo! And Google are competitors).

Quote from Marissa Mayer:
“I think Google should be like a Swiss army knife: clean, simple, the tool you want to take everywhere”.

I read in the press today that the Indian government has allocated Rs.7800 crores ($1.4 Billion) to give a free cell phone (with 200 minutes of airtime) to people below poverty line (BPL). What a noble scheme from the Government! Bharathi said

வயிற்றுககுச்
சோறிட வேண்டும் - இங்கு

வாழும் மனிதர்க் கெல்லாம்
பயிற்றுப் பலகல்வி தந்து - இந்த
பாரை உயர்த்திட வேண்டும்

My translation: We must give food and education to everyone to lift our country.

But Sonia feels differently.

That is a symbolic way to celebrate 65 years of freedom!

Interstiing news item that got published some time back. Dont whether members had a chance to read thru.

George Town (Malaysia), (ANI): The National Fatwa Council in Malaysia is expected to make its stand clear about Muslims practicing yoga soon, after a leading Muslim professor at a Malaysian University preached to his community men to shun yoga, saying that its origins could be tracked to Hinduism.
It is learnt that the matter had been discussed at the Council's meeting in Kota Baru recently. On Tuesday, Professor Zakaria Stapa of the Faculty of Islamic Studies in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, had called on Muslims not to take up yoga and asked those already doing so to stop practicing its art of meditation.
He said practicing yoga could cause Muslims to deviate from the teachings of Islam.
"I do not understand why Muslims would want to practice yoga for the purpose of finding serenity when Islam, through its teachings, enables its followers to do just that. Muslims should just practice what Islam has taught them," nstonline.com quoted him as saying after giving a lecture "False Islamic Teachings in Malaysia". The National Fatwa Council will soon announce its stand on Muslims practicing yoga, said the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia. (ANI) .

BTW is not the posture of muslims praying is based on "Vajraasana", a part of yogic stance?

Cheers.

Birthday resolution?!

Billionaire investor George Soros celebrated his 82[SUP]nd[/SUP] birthday on 11[SUP]th[/SUP] August 2012. That would not have been great news if it did not come up with his engagement to Tamiko Bolton, 40, who runs a web-based yoga education business and has a degree in business from the University of Miami.

For Soros, this will be his 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] wedding while Bolton has her 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. Soros has 5 children from his previous marriages.

What can a woman “expect” from a 82 year old man?

This reminds me of a joke:

A girl walks out from her first night room in disarray.
Her friend asks what happened.
The girl replies, “My boyfriend told me that he had a lot and I thought he was referring to his wealth”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back