• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thailaikku Oothal

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad, but a fact of reality. here goes...

Just last week I saw a Frontline documentary called Suicide Tourist. Euthanasia is becoming increasingly common place in the west. Of course it is not involuntary. To watch the Frontline program click here.

Cheers!

hi Nar
Just last week I saw a Frontline documentary called Suicide Tourist. Euthanasia is becoming increasingly common place in the west. Of course it is not involuntary. To watch the Frontline program click here.

Cheers!
hi Nara sir,
Thank u so much ...nice documentary by frontline/PBS of America...
i think its still controversial topic in U S Supreme court...i came to
know that the only 2 states of USA allowed in suicide..namely OREGON/
and Washington state.....really nice...

regards
tbs

I read somewhere that Death is a boon for those who cannot live and punishment for those who should not live True like euthanasia and hanging Jambu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back