• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temple to do remedy for rahu dosha/sarpa dosha / kalathrya dosha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have much knowledge in Astrology except for reading books and
learning stage by stage with some sample horoscopes. But I had the
opportunity to visit the above places with my friends for their children's
dosha parihararms. As regards Kalahasti, we were asked to come previous night
and stay there so as to facilitate in doing the parihararms next early morning,
owing to heavy crowds gathering there almost during many months.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Raghu Krthu Dosha

Dear Balasubramaniam,

Thank you very much for your interest in the subject. I am the hereditary astrologer and solved many of my clients problems by giving solutions by analising thousand of natives horoscopes and the feedback given by my followers. It is not compulsory to stay at Kalahasti on the day of pooja, they will be blessed by the gods. If accommodation and time will allow they may stay. In the Hindu philosophy, any Pooja or Thithi performed by the person may be stayed in the place for the night. In the present busy days, it is not possible, hence don't worry about that.

Poojyaya Raghavendraya Sathya Dharma Rathasaya
Bajatham Kalpavriskhaya Namatham Kamadhenuve
Nava Bridavanam Baje, Nava Brindavanam Baje

The main ones are

Kukke Subrahmanya Temple, Subrahmanya Near Mangalore
Naganatha Swami temple, Tirunageswaram
Sree Kalahasthiwaraswamy Temple, Kalahasti
Sree Nagaraja kshethra, in Mannarasala, Alapuza District

Lesser known are
Sri Nagaraja temple, nagarkoil
Sri Nageswarar Temple, Kundrathur near chennai

Please go any powerful Jeevasamadhi near your place daily if possible or all Thursdays and Full Moon Days. It remove all your Doshas. The living saint have the power of changing the navagraha Dosha than temple. If you are in Chennai go to Pamban Swamigal Jeevasamathi in Tiruvanmiyur (Near Kalakshetra Colony). I am visiting 3 to 4 days in week if possible otherwise all sundays, powrnamis for the past 6 years.

One can visit Kalavai too near Kancheepuram, where Jeeva Samadhis of Sanakaracharyas
are available. This is a place really worth visiting. Sri Mahadevendra Saraswathi V was the
67th Sankaracharya of Kanchi Mutt, who occupied only for a period of 7 days in 1907 along
with his Guru. He was succeeded by his newphew, Swaminathan, a boy of 13 years old, i.e.68th
Sankaracharya - Shri Chandrasekerendra Saraswathi VIII.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

hanuman temple in chennai

snake temples especially for rahu in kala hasthi is famous.i have done all pariharams as suggested in jyotisham also nadi josiam.yes,there is a sense of harmony and peace,as its a matter of faith and belief system as ordained by our wise rishis munis gurus devas.in kanchi there is temples as wel to do pariharams,its an ancient model of pyschological counseling imho.

vanakkam to all members,

can any 1 tell whr s d visa anjaneyar/hanuman temple in chennai???
pls share d name of the temple & locations in chennai.
also hw to worship this anjanyeya?

thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back