• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

tamil brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIR/Madam,
Please go through the posting of Mr.Praveen(owner of this website)No: 30 dated 17th January,2011 in the thread"Is the scientific........." under "General Discussions".

is this site only for tamil brahmins?

This site is primarily for all Brahmins. But anyone who sympathize with our cause or can add value to the discussions without affecting the sentiments of the members are welcome to join.

This site is primarily for all Brahmins. But anyone who sympathize with our cause or can add value to the discussions without affecting the sentiments of the members are welcome to join.

Dear Sir,
well.im sivashanmugam aged 54.Residing at Karur/Tn.Happily married.
Having two sons, well settled. Thank you for your prompt reply.Here
I hv to say I am very much enjoyed in this site without any prejudicious,
Even am not Brahmin..Once again I thank all my Brahmin and non Brahmin
friends and give my esteemed support and constantly endeavour to success
in all manners..sivashanmugam.karur.

Dear Sir,

Dear Sri Shanmugasundaram,

Thanks for your transparency.

Your constructive suggestions will be given due consideration by most in this forum.

An advise:Kindly post criticisms, if any after careful evaluation and in a manner of seeking clarification, not as assertion lest the sentiments of the viewers are hurt.

With regards,
Swami

Tamil Brahmins

Dear Sir,

Dear Sri Sivashanmugam,

Welcome to "Tamil Brahmins" Forum. I can assure you Tamil Brahmins Forum is a wonderful platform for exchanging your views on many useful subjects freely. I am sure you will join and enliven the discussions with your valuable inputs.
Wishing you well.

With Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

sh.praveen, i feel using the word 'sympathize' should be avoided. it gives a feel that all are reeling under abject plight and sounds bit inferior. pls try a better vocab.

I have already opened a thread titled 'tamilbrahmins.com'. This could have been posted there. Anyway, welcome!

Last edited:
Dear Sri Brahmanyan ,
Thank you for your kind reply.
Yes , Tamil Brahmins Forum is a wonderful one.
I will certainly do my best

sivashanmugam.karur

sh.praveen, i feel using the word 'sympathize' should be avoided. it gives a feel that all are reeling under abject plight and sounds bit inferior. pls try a better vocab.

Dear ShivKC,

what i meant by sympathize is below

sympathize - share the feelings of; understand the sentiments of

Def not in a inferior way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back