• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Brahmins site needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

This is a wonderful forum for us to share our thoughts. Mr. Praveem being the moderator as well as the owner is reluctant to post his views as well as ask for donation. In his posting he raises the awareness that site needs our cooperation. There are some fixed cost and running cost associated with maintaining the site. He has been contributing his time and finance to maintain this site. Some of us have contributed some nominal amount to help him. This site is providing us a free service. It will be nice to contribute a nominal amount from members to help maintain the site in the present form. Thank you very much. Please donate generously.

I am not an official of the site.

Donate

Prasad and others,

Thank you. I do not know what to say.

Right now, we are fine. We are managing well.

When a situation arises, i will def let you know. For now, i appreciate the gesture.

Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back