• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sundar to be CEO of Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 500,000 plus searches, Sundar Pichai was unsurprisingly trending the most on Google on Tuesday, August 11, the day he was appointed CEO of the search giant. When the world was celebrating yet another 'Indian victory', his school teachers failed to recall what P Sundarajan looked like.
For ten years Sundar -- as he was known at school -- studied at the Jawahar Vidyalaya, Ashok Nagar, Chennai. Yet the principal, who not only taught him at school, but also handed him the transfer certificate when he opted to join the Vanavani Matriculation Higher Secondary School after completing Class 10 could not recall what he looked like.
Here is a boy, who, in his formative years, was so shy and timid that none of his teachers noticed or remembered him, but somewhere along the way developed the skill and ability to impress Larry Page and Sergey Brin to be chosen only Google's third CEO.
Embarrassed as they are, the teachers at Jawahar Vidyalaya sheepishly tried, but in vain, to recall P Sundarrajan who passed out from the school in 1987.

Zavier Sahayanathan, vice-principal at the Vanavani Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Adyar, Chennai joined the academy in 1990, a year after Sundar Pichai finished his Class 12.
"He was in this school for two years. That may be why none of the teachers remember him. The news that he studied here came as a big surprise to us. Immediately, we checked our records to confirm the news. Our records said, P Sundarajan."
"Once it was confirmed that he was indeed Sundar Pichai, we announced the news during school assembly and also read out his achievements to the students so that they get motivated," says Sahayanathan.
"We have been calling famous alumni of our school to talk to the students on Annual Day. Now, we will formally invite him also," he adds. "So many people are asking us about him, but unfortunately, we have not been able to provide any information. It is a matter of great pride for the school that he studied here."
Ayyasamy, principal at Vanavani when Sundar Pichai studied there, wonders why he can't remember his student. He feels worse because he taught English to Class 12 students. "I still do not know how I might have missed him. I hope I will be able to remember him once I meet him."
"As the principal of the school," he adds, "I used to encourage students to participate in other activities too. I was very particular that they should excel not only in studies but outside the world of books too. I always wanted the overall development of a student and not just academic excellence. I feel that has paid off really well in this boy. I feel quite bad for not remembering him, but I am elated at his achievement because this is how I wanted all my students to develop."

http://www.rediff.com/business/spec...-of-his-school-teachers-remember/20150813.htm

Intelligence with beauty is always a boon, in any community, in any place, at any point of time!

Usually doesn't happen vganeji. The creator is quite fair and even-handed. Sundar Pichai certainly won't win any prizes in the looks dept. Though of course he managed to bag a good looking Jaatni as his wife.

Intelligence with beauty is always a boon, in any community, in any place, at any point of time!

True...especially for a female..she should be intelligent enough to know when to use her beauty for added benefits.

Last edited:
Usually doesn't happen vganeji. The creator is quite fair and even-handed. Sundar Pichai certainly won't win any prizes in the looks dept. Though of course he managed to bag a good looking Jaatni as his wife.

So Sundar chose a Sundari Jaatni..I guess he used his intelligence well!LOL

Last edited:

Why do you feel intelligence with beauty does not usually happen.

In yesteryears those with looks especially women were married off early and no one knew what their intellectual potential was but these days when studies are given importance you would find so many intelligent people with even model like good looks.

Beauty and Brains is no more a rare find..its very common these days.

So many good looking males too become high flying professionals.

BTW why do you think Sundar Pitchai wont win any prizes in the looks department?

I feel he is quite attractive with an intelligent type of good looks and he has maintained a tall thin body and does not seem to be having a protuberant abdomen...very few Indian origin males above the age of 40 maintain themselves well..so he is not bad looking..pretty good ...a 7/10 I feel.

hqdefault.jpg

Sundar Pitchai and his wife Anjali..both look matching..good looking couple.

Sundar and Anjali both are from IIT Khadagpur and during the final year he proposed her.

sp-wife.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back