• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

subramanya viruththam

Status
Not open for further replies.
ஜனவரி 27ந்தேதி நான் என்னுடைய குடும்பத்தாருடன் சென்னையிலிருந்து 40 கி.மீ தூரத்தில் உள்ள சிறுவாபுரி க்கு சென்றிருந்தேன். ஆதியில் இது சிறுவர் புரி என்று அழைக்கப்பட்டு பின் சிறுவாபுரி என்றாயிற்று ராமாயண லவந், குசன் இருவரும் ராமரின்

அஸ்வமேத குதிரையைப்பிடித்து வைத்து சண்டையிட்ட இடம், பின்னர் ராமர் போரிட்டு குதிரையை மீட்டார். அது ஒரு அழகான முருகன் ஸ்தலம். அங்கு நான் படித்த ஒரு விருத்தம் என்னை கவர்ந்தது.

அதை எழுதிக்கொண்டு வந்து நமது

அங்கத்தினர் பயனுக்கு கீழே கொடுத்துள்ளேன்

Attachments

• subramanya viruththam.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
aandaar kuppam

ஆமா ஆர்.வி.ஆர் ஸார், ஆண்டார்க்குப்பம் அதோட கூட பஞ்செஷ்டி சிவன் கோவிலுக்கும் போயிருந்தோம். நல்ல
தரிசனம்

Very good.

Both the temples are very nice. I have not visited Panchatti sivan temple and I shall try to visit the same.

All the best

Its said that Andarkuppam murugan will give three types of darshan in three times a day. I have not visited all these 3 temples.

Pranams

thanks for your kind effort Sir, but on opening the link the page open but the language is something many may not know. i think there are 8 couplets but in grandham like script. I dont know if to others the language is ok. Can you please help me/us by relooking into this. kind regards

Its in some other font sir (sai Indra), which is not available in common. Make it as a pdf in your system and then upload so that it will be available for all without any problems.

Pranams

thanks for your kind effort Sir, but on opening the link the page open but the language is something many may not know. i think there are 8 couplets but in grandham like script. I dont know if to others the language is ok. Can you please help me/us by relooking into this. kind regards
I came across this thread only now. The viruttam is so good, I thought of reproducing it here for all to read:

ஸுப்ரமண்ய விருத்தம்

கண்ணேறு வாராது பிணியொன்று சேராது
கவலைப்படாது நெஞ்சம்
கலியாது சலியாது நலியாது மெலியாது
கலியென்ற பேய் அடாது
விண்ணேறும் அணுகாது ஜன்மவினை தொடராது
விஷமச்சுரம் வராது
வெய்ய பூதம் பில்லி வஞ்சனைகள் தொடராது
விடம் பரவு செந்தும் அடரா
எண்ணேறு ஜனனங்கள் கிடையாது காலபயம்
எள்ளளவுமேயிராது இவ்-
வேழைக்கிரங்கி யருள் தெய்வம் உன்னையல்லால்