• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Stalin 2.0 rides in, on a scooter, in trousers and sports shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Stalin 2.0 rides in, on a scooter, in trousers and sports shoes

M K Stalin has gone in for an image makeover ahead of the 2016 Assembly elections. Bewildered at the new clothes, shoes, style and solo pitch, partymen calculate that Stalin may be trying to get the youth behind him in the race with J Jayalalithaa, 67.

stalin.jpg

Stalin set off on a Tamil Nadu road show on September 19.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ousers-and-sports-shoes/#sthash.sazQaSLI.dpuf

vganesh Ji,

Plus point for whom....??? :)

I think youngsters in TN may pitch for the 62 year old Stalin... Instead of the traditional Karai Vetti approaching the public in a two wheeler with designer clothes may attract the Facebook generation! ..Don't you think so....But JJ is going to give a tough fight in any case!

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...p7uo29jSDX5JPAOXg&sig2=QU2Iu6ntKrC3FfhYhqsMMA

Visits Sowmyanaryanan Temple in Tirukoshityur! Inspiried by Ramuanuja by his father!

Last year,he surprised many when he tweeted greetings to all on the occasion of Vinayak Chathurthi. However, on the very next day I believe, in a U-turn of sorts, the DMK leadership said that the greeting was posted by mistake on his Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Now how this self-confessed atheist going to react??

That Stalin is going to cover all the constituencies in TN will be a plus point!

viganehs Ji,

I would like to bring to your attention the following paragraph of the news item:

A leader wonders if Stalin is “facing an identity crisis”. Another is even less charitable. “He may be trying to appeal to youth. But unless we have something new to offer, no youth will get attracted, be it the trousers, sports shoes or other such gimmicks. The youth are all facing huge problems, they are unemployed. Unless we give them solid solutions, there is no difference between the DMK and AIADMK for them.”

Anyway I have a question. Is this Nammakku Name Vidiyal Meetpu Perani has anything new to offer to the youth of Tamil Nadu?

We can expect Stalin will go to Secretariat in bicycle, if elected as CM and also bring total unity among Hindus. LOL

I agree with what Hindu Munnani leader Ramagopalan said that it was just a political gimmick before the elections!

I was expecting a Pooja Greetings from MK Stalin - follow up after his visit to temples and interaction with priests ! He may come up with a Deepavali greetings!

As Stalin’s mass-contact hits its final phase, a glimmer of hope emerges within the DMK

What is most reassuring for Stalin is that he has managed to ruffle feathers in the ADMK. Unless he was making the right noises, Jayalalithaa would not bother.

As MK Stalin and his team hit the road for the third and final phase of his much talked about ‘Namakku Naame’ journey, political watchers, journalists, bureaucrats and heavyweights within the DMK are asking one question - is his strategy working?

Using well-oiled propaganda machinery and working with a well-planned strategy, Stalin has indeed managed to garner enough newsprint and airtime. Stalin is making use of both social media and the ongoing TV news media boom in the state. Irrespective of the reports being positive or negative, there has been regular reportage on his journey through the districts of the state.

See more at: http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...emerges-within-dmk-35324#sthash.sRu5TUyW.dpuf

I was expecting a Pooja Greetings from MK Stalin - follow up after his visit to temples and interaction with priests ! He may come up with a Deepavali greetings!

Is it not painful to have greetings from a rationalist (bogus or true) for a religious function? This is the ultimate result of human worship. When will we come out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back