• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

staggering fact

drsundaram

i was reading an article [from a well known forum] on why IITans leave India after their graduation in a well known forum
the details given are shocking and disguesting about Indian politics

Here it is
Do you know this person? I don't think so.
IIT.jpg

His name is Dr. Yogendra Sachan. In 2013, he was accused for plotting murders of two CMOs in UP and was sent to Lucknow prison. Later he was found dead in mysterious circumstances in the prison. This was after he tried to reveal some secrets about the health ministry. This became famous NRHM scandal under BSP rule in UP. Corrupt ministers of BSP gov got various people working in health department(including Dr. Sachan) murdered to prevent scam from going public. Unfortunately they were successful in doing so and got away with no repercussions.

Coincidently Dr Sachan was also my mother’s uncle and this incident had a profound effect on my family. It crushed us from inside to see all those criminal ministers and beaurocrats walk away free after this incident. We lost all hope in the judiciary system and the police.
That day I personally decided that I didn't want to stay in this country anymore. I cleared IITJEE and also had an offer from a US university; I chose the later.
People have been killed in Drug scandal in Punjab, Vyapam scam in MP, NRHM scam in UP, coal scam in Tamil Nadu and many more, but no one is put behind bars. That's the cost of life in India. Nothing.
This is the main reason talent is leaving India. Because talent cannot work where they have to accept the wrong and just live with it. Satyendranath Dubey, an honest IES officer and IITian, tried to go against the system and make things right, but he was murdered as well. That's what happens when one tries to do the right thing in India.
Whereas in US people respect if one tries to fix the fault in the system. One gets appreciated and encouraged.
Now as a person with true potential, where would you like to work?"

But somehow IMHO I am to say that one should stay back in this muck,, mud being our mother land and work to rectify the system insteaf of running away giving up and choosing to what is safe and and good ; may be a mammoth challnge . Did one not know the "murders" in the system till one gets IIT or IIM? What kind of patriotism it is to wait to earn IIT/IIM and run away? . Can one disown/ditch his/her parents howmuch ever they are bad ?

The question is what is this super duper govt doing to fix all this except for fanning Hindu Muslim problems ?

All of us know the problems, the chronic corruption, criminal activity, and total mis governance. And as always, this country keeps eternally waiting for someone to come and fix these issues though we have bakths telling us otherwise.

Latest ads

Back