• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Vishnu Roopaya Namah Shivaya 🙏🙏

Shashank. R.S

🙏 Sri Vishnu Roopaya Namah Shivaya 🙏
Jai SriRama

Myself Shashank from Hosur, just now joined this site. I would like to share my recent temple visits to Thirukovilur & Tiruvannamalai as well as Tiruvallur & Chennai.

Reached Thirukovilur early morning on ekadashi, by His grace we as a family had fantastic darshanam of Ulagalandha Perumal Trivikrama Moorthy. Felt very happy that, this was the place where Alwars started Mangalasasanams.

Then, we also have two Paadalpettra Shiva temples ( Veerateshwarar & Athulya Naadeshwarar).
Veerateshwarar praised here as Kala Bhairava Moorthy notifying the significance of Andakaasura samharam.

Next, Athulya Naadeshwarar, a very old temple on a small hill. When our beloved Thirugnanasambandar visited this temple it was closed by others by placing huge blouders.
He then praised the Lord by his pattikams resulting in miraculous removal of rocks and temple doors, thus providing seva baagyam to him.

Then in the 2nd half travelled to Tiruvannamalai had lunch there and had a bliss darshanam of Annamalaiyaar & Unnamulai Thaayar.

Started by evening and reached Hosur (home) safely.

Tiruvallur & Chennai trip in next post...!

Thanks for reading.
Sri Vishnu Roopaya Namah Shivaya 🙏🙏
IMG_20220710_090258010_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220710_151250358_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220710_151250358_HDR.jpg

Latest ads

Back