• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Rudram Chamakam - Tamil script with svara and the Akshara sabdha annotation

I would like to learn Rudram and Chamakam from a guru if that's possible via Skype or from any videos available. I can read Sanskrit, but would prefer a video link and/or a Guru. Please let me know of any recommendations. Thanks.

Dear Arvind,
Greetings. Tamil script does not fully support SANSKRIT phonetics even in theory. Plus all Mahamantras must be learnt from a Guru only. You can listen to the chantings of Kashi pandits who use the right phonetics, INITIALLY. But learning must come from a guru.
Hari Om

Yes i strongly agree that Sri Rudram should be learn from the best Guru, but how to practise it in the home, for that purpose this image files will be helpful. I have the best video to learn Sri Rundram. If anyone required tell me i will post it.
Dear Prasadsp, Could you please let me know the video to learn Sri Rundram you mentioned. Thank you.

Hello everyone
I am looking for a Sri Rudram Chamakam text in Tamil with svara marking and sabdha marking in Akshara( written as 1,2,3,4) on top of the Akshara
I too looking for Taitriya Mantra kosham tamil book PDF. I had already learned the portion of rudram, portion of chamakam and sri suktham from guru 25years back. Those days, its without book. Now I need to practice it. I have taitriya mantra kosam book, but not accessible as Im held in lockdown.

Latest ads

Back