• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Srardha vidhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAR MEMBERS
NAMASKARAM.

SHRADAYA KRIYATE KARYA ETI SHRADHAHA. Generaly two type of shrardha vidhi in paravana homam. One is argya vidhi and second is houtra vidhi. In North arcot dist. the houtra vidhi followers ,in Tanjore and tirinelvelly allso some follows this but maximum followsm Argya vidhi.. but today many dont know correctly because they are not so purticuladr about that . they follow what vadhyar says . So i request all member that pleae note down the our shrardha vidhi, srardha smeal, paramar vidhi. also in tarapanam what we follow the KURCHAM OR DHARABHA STAMBHAM in tarapanam.

Arunachaleswarayanamaha

In ssrardham their is one more vidhanam that is mixed name houtrargya vidhanam which is very rare people follows

சாதாரணமா ஷ்ராரததலே அந்தகாலதலே பரமாரசே மோதல்லே அன்னம் ,பாயசம் ,பக்சணம், அப்ரோமாதான் எல்லாம் பரமாரவா. ஆனால் இப்போ பாயசம் பரமாரிடு எலலாம் பரமாரரா .
அதுக்தான் சாதாரணமா டெய்லி சாபரசே வெறும் அன்னம் தட்டுலே வேக்ககுராது பெரிவா சொலுவா
dear members,
if any speling misdtake is their please maanichurago. because i am very poor in tamil because i born and brought i n VARANASI U.P.
Arunachaleswaraya namaha

Dear Suvarchas
But as far as I heard, it was spelled like that only. The word "Shraddham" is totally new for me. Might be as colloquial it has been changed, but the meaning of the term has not been changed. Here we use the term as "Shraardham" only.

Sraartha vidhi- A book has also been entitled like this. I just want to know which to follow. Might be yours is grammatical and the otherone is colloquial.

Pranams

Shraddha

Dear Suvarchas
But as far as I heard, it was spelled like that only. The word "Shraddham" is totally new for me. Might be as colloquial it has been changed, but the meaning of the term has not been changed. Here we use the term as "Shraardham" only.

Sraartha vidhi- A book has also been entitled like this. I just want to know which to follow. Might be yours is grammatical and the otherone is colloquial.

Pranams

Pranams,the quote at the top of Mr.Sundarjis message mentions that shraddayam kriyate its shradda:The meaning is that it is a karma performed with Shraddha and hence called shraddha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back