• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spiritual group to solve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sravna,

I feel you have made the correct decision.

Yes Renuka. Logical solutions are a more natural way of solving problems. I will try to work in that direction. It may take an order of magnitude more in time but I think if every Indian is concerned about the country and can put in sincere efforts not only to improve the condition of India but of the world, .it would be efforts that would be most needed

Last edited:
Yes Renuka. Logical solutions are a more natural way of solving problems. I will try to work in that direction. It may take an order of magnitude more in time but I think if every Indian is concerned about the country and can put in sincere efforts not only to improve the condition of India but of the world, .it would be efforts that would be most needed

Logic serves a great purpose..that is it can be demonstrated and documented for future use and references not to mention modification.

Its actually easier for everyone to understand and safer for the implementer cos than he/she would not be accused for wrong doings if anything were to go wrong.

Logic is like hard evidence.Its there for a reason.

Due to stiff resistance from my own family and also other quarters for patent use of spiritual power , I have decided not to patently use it. But my goal remains a much better India and I will give my bit towards furthering that goal. Just like others I will do my prayers for the same.

The book "Spiritual Solutions" by Deepak Chopra (http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Solutions-Answers-Greatest-Challenges/dp/0307719170) may interest you and give some practical insights!

Dear Sravna Sir,

Your family members are more practical and have a lot of concern about you! :grouphug:

You are blessed! :thumb:

Dear Sravna,

Since you have very good intentions ..may be you should start thinking of writing a book or start blogging seriously so that you can share your insights with others in a structured manner and try to link with practical advise from religious texts to give it a human touch.

An Educare approach..Education with a Heart.

Dear mrs/Dr. ,Renka, I am very pleased to read your heart-felt comments & take it as Vasishter Vaayale Brahma Rishi. This give a Boost to our Forum.

Rishikesan

Dear Sravna Sir,

Your family members are more practical and have a lot of concern about you! :grouphug:

You are blessed! :thumb:

Yes Smt.RR, You are right about being blessed. I really have such a wonderful family.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

Since you have very good intentions ..may be you should start thinking of writing a book or start blogging seriously so that you can share your insights with others in a structured manner and try to link with practical advise from religious texts to give it a human touch.

An Educare approach..Education with a Heart.

Dear Renuka,

Thanks a lot for the positive comments. Heart of hearts I prefer the logical approach. It is a lot more fulfilling with the kind of planning and efforts that you put in. I like your suggestions. I will think about it.

My dear Sravna,

Kindly see the portion in bold blue fonts. India can improve (and even surpass developed countries like USA) only, and only when our population gets itself free from the stranglehold of religion, spirituality and other related blah, blahs, and starts working (really working) sincerely. The majority religion, namely "Hinduism" had been concocted, long long ago perhaps, for subduing a large and diverse tribal population and for a comfortable living of a minority from the serfdom of those diverse tribals; the Abrahamic religions which came into this sub-continent also found it profitable to adopt the same techniques and so, although their main theology may be different, their essential social ethos, as practised in our country, does not differ from those of the majority religion.

God, if THAT exists is very much the power, energy, force which makes us human beings (and also myriad other "living entities" in this world) into actual "living" entities; as such this one and only TRUE GOD resides within and without our body and activates the otherwise dead body as a living human being. On our death, this power, energy, force is no longer able to function and activate the body and hence the 'living' comes to a complete stop. That is the real truth and that is why one should find GOD within oneself and not without; all that religions mandate are all for the private gain of those who stand to benefit from religion.

Hence, there can be no "spirituality" except the phenomenon of life and living. I, therefore, congratulate you, and your family, for not following up the "spirituality" idea which can be nothing but bogus.

Hence, there can be no "spirituality" except the phenomenon of life and living. I, therefore, congratulate you, and your family, for not following up the "spirituality" idea which can be nothing but bogus.

Dear Shri Sangom,

I believe life is driven by spirit or soul. I have only given up the idea of using spiritual power when mind can be applied to solve problems. I have definitely not given up the idea of spirituality because it is from where I derive the sense of higher values.

Happy to note that Spirituality / the
word ---- has taken a turn for GOOD by virtue of comments by Lalit/ Raji Ram/RenukaJi & Not only myself , but almost everyone would like this wonderful abstract word Logic is very appropriate, as i always take this word ,as well as , one more similar word Technical , which can be used to explain points which are un-explainable, but
others would somehow make out as to what you are upto ? the reason is simple . this Magic Word, I call it as an escapist word, when you are cornered in any discussion/ arguments & you can say , technically it is correct or wrong--- whatever ? & escape gracefully.
even Judges are compelled to use this word in writing judgements. All of us are familiar with what is written above, Only request is that while this unusual Topic / subject started by our new comer can be openly supported for SUCCESS.
A.Srinivasan ( Rishikesan )

God, if THAT exists is very much the power, energy, force which makes us human beings (and also myriad other "living entities" in this world) into actual "living" entities; as such this one and only TRUE GOD resides within and without our body and activates the otherwise dead body as a living human being. On our death, this power, energy, force is no longer able to function and activate the body and hence the 'living' comes to a complete stop. That is the real truth and that is why one should find GOD within oneself and not without; all that religions mandate are all for the private gain of those who stand to benefit from religion.

Dear Shri Sangom,

You are talkinisg of prana or the life force. There are higher energies than those namely the mind, the jivatma and above all brahman. Logically speaking, we can say thinking entities are a level higher than just living entities. So mind exhibits a higher energy level than life energy. Spiritual energy or the energy of the soul is the highest of those that are associated with this world and finally reaches the energy of brahman which is the ultimate energy.

So there is lot more than just life in reality. Life is just one aspect of reality which corresponds with existence aspect of reality. We then have consciousness and finally the blissful experience arising out of evolved existence and consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back