• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sparkle sparkle Mrs VR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain showers on its own and will not expect others for countdown.

True Ramji

But if you've followed the "Thoughts" thread, you'll notice that Tmt VR has 'warned' me to
wait till she gets back on 8th May. That's what the count-down is all about.

I saw the 'Twinkle' video of Tmt Revahy Sankaran and thought of Tmt VR. Anything wrong?

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Nothing wrong sir, but at the same time we cannot put pressure on her. The fruit should ripe on its own.

If Mrs. Revathy Sankaran is known as " .com mom" :ranger:

I would like to be known as ". com mam"! :typing:

True Ramji

But if you've followed the "Thoughts" thread, you'll notice that Tmt VR has 'warned' me to
wait till she gets back on 8th May. That's what the count-down is all about.

I saw the 'Twinkle' video of Tmt Revahy Sankaran and thought of Tmt VR. Anything wrong?

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Dear Tmt VR

I didn't coin any name for Tmt Revathy Sankaran. I just saw her 'Twinkle' video - she sings
anything from "Chinna Chinna Aasai" to numbers from "Sound of Music". And I thought she
was just superb.

I just formed a 'mental picture' in my mind and visualized you to be just as vibrant
and brilliant as she.

I didn't mean to speak out-of-turn or offend you in any way. I better lie low for a while.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Smt. Revathu Sankaran was featured in a magazine and there she labeled as " dot com mom" and I happened to read it.

No offence meant by either "dot com mom" or 'dot com mam". :nono:

But sparkling in shining in many threads WILL be an impossible task.
So let me try to sparkle and shine in my own threads and all are :welcome:

to respond, react, comment, criticize and wage wars of words!:fencing:

Dear Tmt VR

I didn't coin any name for Tmt Revathy Sankaran. I just saw her 'Twinkle' video - she sings
anything from "Chinna Chinna Aasai" to numbers from "Sound of Music". And I thought she
was just superb.

I just formed a 'mental picture' in my mind and visualized you to be just as vibrant
and brilliant as she.

I didn't mean to speak out-of-turn or offend you in any way. I better lie low for a while.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Dear Tmt VR

I am sure you have your own areas of specialization and sparkle and shine in them.
You don't have-to be just "another Tmt Revathy Sankaran".

Got it! It is not .com man - so you do recall the gender !
"Athaikku meesai mulaithaal ................ "

Memory is 'Smrithi' and recall is 'Dhrithi' - if you take "Vallarai Tablets", it'll help both.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

hello VR mam ,we miss your special touch,yur style of comments ,involment in bringing up a topic /thread ,. so many topic were dried up feel without your touchy comments .see you sooner to the forum in good form .

If Mrs. Revathy Sankaran is known as " .com mom" :ranger:

I would like to be known as ". com mam"! :typing:

dear Mr. A.M ji ,

If you have read my post as 'dot com man" you need to get your eyes tested or change the speculates. :)

My memory is in tact. Otherwise how else can I write about incidents which took place decades ago???:rolleyes:

Are you a "country-doctor" ???
(English translation of the Tamil word "Naattu vaidhiyar).

You keep giving suggestion for home remedies so spontaneously!

Some people have compared me to Smt. Revathy Sankaran - long before I

knew that such a person existed!
icon3.png

May be because she too sings & dances and speaks & writes,

but gets paid well for all that she does :popcorn:

while I am just an O.C.busy (!) :roll:

She is 1000 times smarter than me! :clap2:

Dear Tmt VR

I am sure you have your own areas of specialization and sparkle and shine in them.
You don't have-to be just "another Tmt Revathy Sankaran".

Got it! It is not .com man - so you do recall the gender !
"Athaikku meesai mulaithaal ................ "

Memory is 'Smrithi' and recall is 'Dhrithi' - if you take "Vallarai Tablets", it'll help both.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Dear Dr. C.N,

I am back with a bang and in a better form!

People say,
"Think of the Devil and there he is!"

may I change it to
"Think of V.R and there she is!" :)

Hidden corollary:
V.R = A She Devil! :becky:
I am sure many people will affirm this statement and smile from ear to ear.

hello VR mam ,we miss your special touch,yur style of comments ,involment in bringing up a topic /thread ,. so many topic were dried up feel without your touchy comments .see you sooner to the forum in good form .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back