• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Smrithi Muktha Phalam - Dharma Sasthram

kgopalan

Attachments

• Smrithimukthaphalam Part 2_compressed.pdf
    19.6 MB · Views: 400
  • Smrithimukthaphalam Part 3_compressed.pdf
    19.2 MB · Views: 293
  • Smrithimukthaphalam Part 1_compressed.pdf
    16.7 MB · Views: 439
  • Smrithimukthaphalam Part 4_compressed.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 279
  • Smrithi Muktha Phalam Part 5_compressed.pdf
    14.3 MB · Views: 277
  • Smrithi Muktha Phalam Part 6_compressed.pdf
    11.7 MB · Views: 254
  • Smrithimukthaphalam Part 7_compressed.pdf
    12.1 MB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
Many of our old books published by learned scholars in Dharma Sastram has disappeared.
I tell you an incident.
In 1998 when in Dubai, Mr.Venkat conducted a weekly class for Sandhyavandhanam. We who are all in Vedha class also attended. There were about 100+ peoples in our veshti attair. It really looks like our yearly Avani Avittam. ( That too happened jointly).
In our Vedha class group one person sitting next to me. People brought their own home books plus there was also printouts for the needy.
When the class started I happen to see the old book in my class friend's hand.
It has given me hair raising tremor to my body that the book is from Sri Sri Srivatsa Somadeva Sarma. My friend told this book was given to him by his father.
I took carefully a xerox of the whole book. Because in my kiddy days I went to Mama many times whenever I face some ailments. He used to ""yenakku mandrichu viduva"". But really those times I don't know much about these spiritual things. Those times his son Shri.Jayarama Sarma is also seen at their home. Such a wonderful personality and like my own grandfather like treatment.
It is really needed that old books are supposed to be revived. I know there was only one Publishing company at Tiruvallikeni who published valuable spiritual books.

I just came across this page to read about the mourning rituals. I read a few pages of part 1. The age requirement for marriage of girls and boys are stated in part 1, which is completely backward and unacceptable. I don't know why this book is to be published. It is shocking

Latest ads

Back