• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

slum girl who can't cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
slum girl who can't cry

What are the consequences of wasting water? There is already a lot of talk about how the world will fall short of basic necessities like water by the year 2050 with the population explosion. Taking water supply for granted is the one of the main reasons why enough measures are not being taken for water preservation.

'The Gift of Water' is a YouTube channel that hopes to spread the message of water conservation through its videos. The most recent video called 'The girl who couldn't cry - Water is life' is about a young slum girl who sees terrible incidents in her life but doesn't cry even once. Extreme dehydration prevents the body from producing tears and makes situations worse.

Watch this video for the powerful message it conveys in just a minute and a half.

The Girl Who Couldn't Cry - Water is Life - YouTube

the-girl-who-couldnt-cry.jpg

Watch: A hard-hitting viral video of a slum girl who can't cry because we are carelessly wasting water - IBNLive

very moving.not only the fear of dehydration .also , even after over 60 years of independance , we are unable to give a good life for the poor meeting their basic needs.

​Is she married to that old guy just because she could not cry??

I got really :mad: when I saw her wedding picture!

​Is she married to that old guy just because she could not cry??

I got really :mad: when I saw her wedding picture!

Raji Madam

This Video is all about wasting water; Even when she is married ( probably forced to marry ) she could not cry due to dehydration.

Puthisali Thambi P J

Dear P J Sir,

I got the message in the video. But this little girl getting married to that old guy made me more mad! :rant:

Dear P J Sir,

I got the message in the video. But this little girl getting married to that old guy made me more mad! :rant:

though the message was about dehydration , we could not help observing the age of the girl , the life of squalor and marriage to an oldie. side show may be . more distressing then the theme dehydration.

in summer months , one needs to be careful . better carry some salt or ORS to be added to water and
drinking it up when ending up with vomitting and other symptoms of dehydration . one can pinch himself to find out if one is dehydrating . this is one of the commonest things happening
at firstsign , better to have drips in the nearest care centre . most deaths of senior citizens in delhi take place when mercury shoots up .

Last edited:
Dear P J Sir,

Raji Madam

I was told ( i do not have any link to support this ) for performing Srardham, wife is a must , and in olden days those old Brahmin men who have lost their wife used to marry very young Poor Brahmin Girls just for the sake performing this ritual.
Once he dies, the Girl has to shave off her hair and remain as widow till her death.

Please don't drag brahmins here P J Sir! This girl is from a slum and look how elated the old man is

to get a wife in the age of his greatgrand daughter! Very very disturbing for me. :sad:

Raji Madam

You know very well that Women are treated as a Commodity in some religions; they do not have any choice in any matter including choosing their would be partner.

Women were treated very bad by MCPs. But now tambram girls have become aggressive and have a fighting nature!! :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back