• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Significance of Sudarshan Homam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Yesterday I had the privilege of attending Sudharshan homan. The homan was done in Sri Hanuman Temple - there was ramsita kalyana, Gardkambam Sthapanam. I just contributed some money, but was very keen to attend the Sudharshan homam.
I have few questions:
What is the significance of this homam, and attending this homam, what are its healing effects.
Thanks

In Linga puraanam tamil translation book published byn Giri Trading Agency Private ltd.Chapter 51 and page no 204 says one asura by name jalandran after defeating all other devas went to shiva . Lord Shiva requested him to lift a small circle from the earth. Asura lifted it an d when that earth came near his neck it killed him and this is sudarsana chakram Lord shiva at the request of Lord Vishnu handed over the chakra to Lord Vishnu to kill asuras.In Devi Bhaghavatham also stories are there about sudarsana chakram.Docter Najan srividhyopasakar has written 108 books in tamil about all gods IN his book sudarsana sarvatsam he has written about sudarsana chakram in detailPratipa prasuram mylapore chennai It is available in Giri trading company .It removes your enemies and give you health and weath and longevity. Here in Coimbatore We are doing every month second saturday we are doing sudarsana homam starting at 8 A M. in the morning in a Varadaraja perumal koil near Mullai nagar Bus stop on the way to vadavalli. we are collecting 100 rupees per month per head and their names and star will be read during sangalpam. and prasadam will be distributed every month.We are doing this for the past fifteen years.

தகவலுக்கு மிக்க நன்றி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back