• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shrardam

I am Parasuraman, and working in a private company near Dhanbad (Jharkand). Would like to do Shrardam for my father which comes in January'2019 end. Is there any facility in Kolkata that I can physically go there and can do complete Shrardam with Homam (non Hiranyam). That is some family or lady in Kolkata can arrange for Homam and do the Shrardam Samayal for me on payment basis.

I am not aware of any means to help you to perform shradam in Kolkatta. I just had a thought while reading this and verified that Kolkatta is equally far from Gaya. In that case why do not you try doing it in Gaya or Kasi? We do shradhams at home thinking of doing in Gaya and imagine what it would be if doing it there itself. I am not sure of the issues around it, but just had a thought and hence conveyed.

I am Parasuraman, and working in a private company near Dhanbad (Jharkand). Would like to do Shrardam for my father which comes in January'2019 end. Is there any facility in Kolkata that I can physically go there and can do complete Shrardam with Homam (non Hiranyam). That is some family or lady in Kolkata can arrange for Homam and do the Shrardam Samayal for me on payment basis.
Please note...it is NOT shrardam...it is shraddam, derived from shradda, meaning done with intense devotion.

Latest ads

Back