• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

senior citizen home in Chennai

There is one in Kallidaikurichi, Ambasamudram. It is good.
hi
can u some address/other details.....thirunelveli and thamiraparani river are good....kallidaikurichi

famous agraharam for brahmins...coimbatore/thirunelveli are best and cheap options than chennai..

There are retirement homes, Nursing homes, and destitute homes.
You have to know what your limitations are.

In Thillai Ganga Nagar, Nanganallur, Chennai itself you have choices:

For Instance:
This may be for well to do retirees.

Whereas this one may be for someone on a limited budget:

https://babujihome.com/

which is the good Brahmin senior citizen at chennai for single lady. Please suggest
Harmonia in Sriperumbudur is excellent. It has all facilities including temple, veg mess, medical centre, swimming pool, games sports etc. Different sized villas where your family can also stay. Spread over 25 acres. with full security and transport facilities. Built by Lancor. Details are available on their website. Number they have given is 73054 00300.

hi

i think...im native of coimbatore.....coimbatore senior old age homes are more commercial and meant

for high end people..not for common/middle class....i may be wrong..just my opinion..

which is the good Brahmin senior citizen at chennai for single lady. Please suggest
One of the best is SSM Homes in Peungalathur. My aunt stayed there for nearly 15 years. In her last five years she was totally bed ridden. The care and attention given to her was exemplary. She passed away this July. Till her last everything was taken care very meticulously

One of the best is SSM Homes in Peungalathur. My aunt stayed there for nearly 15 years. In her last five years she was totally bed ridden. The care and attention given to her was exemplary. She passed away this July. Till her last everything was taken care very meticulously
Can I have details, tel no address etc. I want rather urgently. I have a 98 yrbold manni to bevtaken care of.

hi

i think...im native of coimbatore.....coimbatore senior old age homes are more commercial and meant

for high end people..not for common/middle class....i may be wrong..just my opinion..
True
They are all commercial and expensive
Not for middle class senior citizens
Only for ambulant people
If sick the person has to arrange for an attender by themselves and pay for them

Sir
I enquired one in puttabarthy IN AP( as for as I know provides only vegetarian food) they give you food tea tiffin etc.Also
I heard from some of contacts,that you get yourself treated for some minor ailments without consultation charges in the,institution run by sai trust.BIG AND IMPORTANT OPERATION ALSO DONE FREELY IN THIER HOSPITALS.Just you have to pay 5L non returnable deposit lifetime Addition maintenence charges of 1000pm,for a single person towards room maintenance and eb charges as used by you.A seperate room is given with all permission to have your tv,mobile,aircooleretc.This home is run by public charitable trust.Through internet I saw similar one with lifetime payment for single person ,single room minus the facility offered by puttabarthy regarding medical for a payment of 5L for life time. In Gaziabaf.
I just gave for reference for those who are not very pertinent.In todays' world where parents are left in the dire state,atleast these ashram will help some among those parents if they can Offord the amount payable.Well having said that if one does have regular pension above 10k(because in monthly rental basis due to depreciation of money )even 10000 + will not be enough after few years.So as proverb says Beggers cannot be chosers,so those who do not have enough deposits or pension can demand things like only,brahmin ashrams etc unless they are lucky to get one such ashram. .,I,myself searching one such like this for,brahmins only ashram in any place in Tamilnadu.If in this group any body interested or in a position,like me and are likely to get into situation like above,welcome to,talk to me regarding this through my mail [email protected]
.for further discussion.Main thing we have to rmaintain, is sincerity, honesty open hearted talk with due importance practicality of finance availability.No gender discrimation.After all we are here fo rour life after retirement .

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back