• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Scared and Greedy. Time for change

sravna

Scared and greedy . This is how we can describe most of the people of Kali yuga. But I can vouch for the fact that at least for half of the population these are not innate. They have been shoved into this state. The other half comprises of scoundrels, traitors and other filth. I am trying to appeal to the former. All they need is an inexorable force unbullyable and, hold your breath, immortal. That perfectly points to an avatar. Why not? If science can predict to the thirteenth decimal, why not the utterings of spirituality, which through my form has lashed technology left, right and center. Bleeding edge technology is no longer with an edge. It is profusely bleeding.

Nice folks out there. No longer to be scared and greedy. You are more than capable of taking care of the filth if you stand united.

Last edited:
All that is needed is the union of 50% of population. You will be impregnable and no force can stop you. The other half of the population will start to behave. Unveil the self imposed maya. You will begin to feel much better.

Latest ads

Back