• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sardar ji in RRB Examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a Sardarji attended a RRB Exam.
The following were the Questions asked

Question No 1) : Write Short Note on 'Father' : Here Sardarji prepared well about the Topic "Short Note on Friends".He has not prepared Well on the Topic ' Short Note on Father'.He doesnt know what to do.Suddenly he had an idea.He just Replaced Father in His already prepared 'Friends' Topic and wrote like this ;

I am a Very Fatherly Person.I have Lots of Fathers.Some of my Fathers are Male and Some are Females.My mother is Very Close to Some of my Fathers.My True Father is my Neighbour.

Question No 2) Write a Short Note about Railway Board :

Sardarji started Writing... It is made of Cement.It will be placed on Both ends of every Railway Station.It will be painted in Yellow Colour.The Names of the Town will be written in 3 languages.That is Hindi,Punjabi and English.In some villages it is used for Tieing cows and cattle.

ha..ha..ha, very good joke! here's one more: he wanted to crack a joke and get some appreciation for sense of humour, but was not able to think of a joke ever. one day, a friend asked him, "how many chapathies can you eat on empty stomach?". our friend replied, "five" the other friend laughed at this, and said: "how five? when you eat one chapathy, stomach is not empty anymore, hahhahha...." our friend thought this is a good joke, i can tell this joke to a few people and get some 'sabaash'. so, he called a few people home, and after giving them dinner, in loud voice asked one of them: "arre bhai, how many chapathies you can eat on empty stomach?" the reply came, " three". our man slumped on his chair, very sad and disappointed, and grumbled: " ohhho, if you said 'five', i could have told you all a good joke......" cheers: rj.

here's a half humour quote for the jokes section (posted also in another section amidst some serious discussion): "Inflation is when you pay fifty rupees for the twenty rupee haircut you used to get for ten rupees when you had hair." (modified slightly from original)
Cheers, rj.

Sardarji jokes

Once a Sardarji attended a RRB Exam.
The following were the Questions asked

Question No 1) : Write Short Note on 'Father' : Here Sardarji prepared well about the Topic "Short Note on Friends".He has not prepared Well on the Topic ' Short Note on Father'.He doesnt know what to do.Suddenly he had an idea.He just Replaced Father in His already prepared 'Friends' Topic and wrote like this ;

I am a Very Fatherly Person.I have Lots of Fathers.Some of my Fathers are Male and Some are Females.My mother is Very Close to Some of my Fathers.My True Father is my Neighbour.

Question No 2) Write a Short Note about Railway Board :

Sardarji started Writing... It is made of Cement.It will be placed on Both ends of every Railway Station.It will be painted in Yellow Colour.The Names of the Town will be written in 3 languages.That is Hindi,Punjabi and English.In some villages it is used for Tieing cows and cattle.

pls do not cut jokes on Sardarjiis, some members have objected in past, and I have received some protests too, On TAMIL BRAHMINS, we can call them Mr. S, and rest should understand it correctly. Because without Mr. S, the World of Joke shall be quiet empty, if not full atleast 98%.

pls do not cut jokes on Sardarjiis, some members have objected in past, and I have received some protests too, On TAMIL BRAHMINS, we can call them Mr. S, and rest should understand it correctly. Because without Mr. S, the World of Joke shall be quiet empty, if not full atleast 98%.

as one who has objected in the past, i agree with venkat. we would not like jokes on us. let us not practice the same.

Why your city is named Chennai ?

as one who has objected in the past, i agree with venkat. we would not like jokes on us. let us not practice the same.

To your utter surprise the name Chennai has come from Hindi Work Chain Nahi and the story goes as under in Hindi

Ques - Chennai ka naam Chennai Kyo pada ?

Ans - Kyonki Loongi mein Chain Nahi Hoti !!!

English Version (Not at all humorous)
Q - From where did they get the name Chennai ?
A - Because you do not have Chain in your Loongi, you wear. !!!

To your utter surprise the name Chennai has come from Hindi Work Chain Nahi and the story goes as under in Hindi

Ques - Chennai ka naam Chennai Kyo pada ?

Ans - Kyonki Loongi mein Chain Nahi Hoti !!!

English Version (Not at all humorous)
Q - From where did they get the name Chennai ?
A - Because you do not have Chain in your Loongi, you wear. !!!
HI
ANS- MEIN BHI LOGOM MEIN CHAIN NAHI....

means...there is no time(TOLERENCE) for people...so its called CHENNAI

The Present Chennai was a ,'Meenavar Kuppam' belonging to a Owner By name ," Chennappa Naicker'.
He sold the Meenavar Kuppam for about 300 or 400 rupees to Europeans 350 years ago.
While selling the Land it was said that Chennappa Naicker requested the British to Call the Proposed Town on his name.
The British named the Newly Developed Town as Chennai.
This is the Historical Story about Chennai to the Best of my Knowledge.

Then back to Quote Mr S in place of "Sardarji" jokes like this will never create Hasty attitude.Normally north Indians used to call us as Madharasi Choor .

When MGR was thrown out of DMK during 1972 Kalaingar and DMK men used to Call on Public Meetings that ," Malayali Kolaiyali " in a Crudge that MGR is a Malayali .

The States of Karnataka and Kerala still refusing to Give water even for Agriculture.Especially Kerala is wasting 73 % of Water into Arabian Sea from the West Flowing Rivers.

Peoples of Kerala and Karnataka are not to be Blamed.Only Evil Politicians are to be Blamed.

If the Farmers of all the Three Brotherly States are allowed to sit and discuss without the interferance of Evil Political People,I am sure that They will arrive a Fine Settlement without any Dispute.

So calling someone by Heriditory Practice will never lead to Crudge unless or otherwise a Politician if Enters then it will lead to a severe Disaster on Both Sides.This is my opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back