• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Santhana srinivasa perumal of Mogappair

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S.Ramanathan

Dear sir,

I am a devotee of Santhanasrinivasa perumal of Mogappair west and he has rescued me many times when I faced problem.

Following is one of the incident:-

I was travelling from howrah to chennai in May 2009. I tied my baggage with the lowerberth seat with the chain and kept the keys in my pant pocket. During night while turning this side and that side I think my keys would have fallen down in between the seats and which I could not found out till I was near chennai. I realised that I have lost the keys just before 2 hrs to Central Station. I was worried how I can open the chain and release the baggage. I started praying to Santhana Srinivasa perumal.

To my surprise within 15 minutes one person appeared in the compartment who seems to be the lock and key repairer. It is a surprise for me still I have never seen a lock repairer during my journeys in a running train.

with regards,
S. Ramanathan

Dear sir,

I am a devotee of Santhanasrinivasa perumal of Mogappair west and he has rescued me many times when I faced problem.

I was travelling from howrah to chennai in May 2009. I tied my baggage with the lowerberth seat with the chain and kept the keys in my pant pocket. During night while turning this side and that side I think my keys would have fallen down in between the seats and which I could not found out till I was near chennai. I realised that I have lost the keys just before 2 hrs to Central Station. I was worried how I can open the chain and release the baggage. I started praying to Santhana Srinivasa perumal.

To my surprise within 15 minutes one person appeared in the compartment who seems to be the lock and key repairer. It is a surprise for me still I have never seen a lock repairer during my journeys in a running train.

with regards,
S. Ramanathan

God answers a devotees prayers.Many times we pray and we will have our prayers answered on the spot.

Dear sir,

with regards,
S. Ramanathan

could this person have walked around, looking for dropped keys and suchlike? not that i dont believe in divine intervention, but i am trying to give the human element a chance ? :)

i have seen travelling locksmiths in trains though.

In all Superfast trains,one Train Supdt with 20 subordinate staff both technical and non tecnical are provided.They are given Berths in S-5 sleeper coach.
Once while travelling from Newdelhi to Chennai in TN Express in 2004, my key chain with all the keys fell in the
toilet.Before I could retrieve it, it fell on the train track.Initially I was worried.
Next day I went to S-5 coach and requested the Train Supdt to depute one of his staff
to break the lock of the Chain to enable me to take my luggage at the destination Station.One fitter came and broke the lock.I got my Suite case opened after reaching my house

In all Superfast trains,one Train Supdt with 20 subordinate staff both technical and non tecnical are provided.They are given Berths in S-5 sleeper coach.
Once while travelling from Newdelhi to Chennai in TN Express in 2004, my key chain with all the keys fell in the
toilet.Before I could retrieve it, it fell on the train track.Initially I was worried.
Next day I went to S-5 coach and requested the Train Supdt to depute one of his staff
to break the lock of the Chain to enable me to take my luggage at the destination Station.One fitter came and broke the lock.I got my Suite case opened after reaching my house

Dear Sir,

Thaks for your information Sir,

S. Ramanathan

Most welcome Beta.

Dear Mam,

Do not mistake me. I gave respect to your seniority in this forum and your immediate response.

Thanks a lot and wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year 2012.

S.Ramanathan

Dear Mam,

Do not mistake me. I gave respect to your seniority in this forum and your immediate response.

Thanks a lot and wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year 2012.

S.Ramanathan

dont worry dear...I liked it..there is only one other person online whom I know who calls me Mom and I was thinking now I have 2 online Beta.
Its cool yaar, I have no problems what so ever with whatever you call me.

In fact today I came online to type here that I believe what you experienced is divine intervention only cos God sends the right person at the right place and right time.

Like sometimes when we are in trouble and need the help of someone and we pray hard to God and at that time we will come across just whom we are looking for and many a times the person will say that he/she was planning to go somewhere else but some how changed his/her mind and came right where we are.
Thats how God works in ways we can never really decipher.

take care Beta..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back