• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sanskrit Translation Help

Namaste!

I am an intermediate student of Sanskrit. Occasionally I do need to use Sanskrit to English or Sanskrit to Tamil translations as I delve deeper into the ocean thag is Sanskrit.

I am NOT referring to dictionaries. Google Translate does not have a page for Sanskrit.

Are there any context sensitive translation resources on the web for Sanskrit to English or Tamil, where you can input whole sentences or paragraphs?

Individuals who can help me can also give me their contact details.

This is an effort to enrich and improve my Sanskrit as I teach this in the U S for free to my friends and associates.

Dhanyawadaha!

Ram Ramachandran

Latest ads

Back