• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

SanAtana Dharma for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
your sanatana dharma post

your explanation is damn good. if you could send all the explanations to my personal id which is sashikalasrinivasan@gmail . i would take a print out and pass it on to my students.(who are in the age group of 6to15)
May you continue the noble and interesting work. posting my compilations about SanAtana Dharma for kids here:
sanAtana dharma for kids - IndusLadies

Members might fight it helpful in their task of dispensing knowledge to kids. Feedback is welcome.[/QUOTE]

namaste smt. SashikalA,

I have a better idea: I shall compile what I have posted into HTML pages, zip and mail them to you, say in a week or so, so you can view and distribute them as a local Website in your computer system. This is because I have included some interactive aids that help children memorize the shlokas, and this can't be presented in pdf or print format.

Last edited:
Respected sir

Very kind of you for taking the pains sir. I actually teach slokas for young children at my home on week ends and i wish if you are from Bangalore or if at any time time you come to Bangalore, i request that you come to my home and speak ( give a small talk). My motivation to do this kind of a thing has been Shri P.R. Ramachander mama who has translated a lot of slokas and also given small stories for young children.
only with the information and help of people like you all, i hope to continue this.
Thanks once again sir
KalaSrinivasan

namaste everyone.

I have made the shlokas section interactive, added some more shlokas and uploaded a zip file of the entire contents here:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/284c55e3-1be0-4114-bf97-12b491a2f859/sgHtml20110810

Installation guidelines:
1. Download and unzip the contents to C:\ which will create the folder C:\sgHtml and its subfolders.
2. Use the 'Sanskrit 2003' font in the C:\sgHtml\fonts folder.
3. Keep JavaScript option turned on in your browser.
4. Click the file 00indexbAla.html in the C:\sgHtml folder to launch the current homepage and then navigage via the links.

I shall be periodically updating this local Website via the zip file tagged with the date of updation. Your feedback on the use of the website in your localhost is welcome. You might share the file with your kith and kin subject to the condition of indicating me as the source.

Smt. Kala Srinivasan,-

I am Mrs janaki srinivasan , astrologer, from madras. I would like to know, whether you are the person, known to me ? I am in America, with my daughter. Self & my husband srinivasan are here upto November end.

Janaki Mami

IMr

--- ----

Namaskarams

please accept my namaskarams to you and mama on this navarathri starting day.

I am really blessed on this navarathri begining to hear from you and mama. Hope you and your family are enjoying. Please give me your personal id so that i can be in touch.

Best regards and Namaskarams.

kala srinivasan

I am Mrs janaki srinivasan , astrologer, from madras. I would like to know, whether you are the person, known to me ? I am in America, with my daughter. Self & my husband srinivasan are here upto November end.

Janaki Mami

IMr

--- ----[/QUOTE]

namaste everyone.

I have made the shlokas section interactive, added some more shlokas and uploaded a zip file of the entire contents here:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/284c55e3-1be0-4114-bf97-12b491a2f859/sgHtml20110810

Installation guidelines:
1. Download and unzip the contents to C:\ which will create the folder C:\sgHtml and its subfolders.
2. Use the 'Sanskrit 2003' font in the C:\sgHtml\fonts folder.
3. Keep JavaScript option turned on in your browser.
4. Click the file 00indexbAla.html in the C:\sgHtml folder to launch the current homepage and then navigage via the links.

I shall be periodically updating this local Website via the zip file tagged with the date of updation. Your feedback on the use of the website in your localhost is welcome. You might share the file with your kith and kin subject to the condition of indicating me as the source.

Shri Saidevo,

The link you've given seems incomplete. I get the undernoted response from esnips:
View attachment saidevozip.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back