• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saatvic, Rajasic or Tamasic actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rest my case for I have found no enlightment in the flow of your thoughts.

Its just a personal stance that Brahmin = Sattva and all others will have a " killing"gene in them.

Its no different from a Jihadist claiming only Muslims go to Jannat Ul Firdaus and all others go to Hell Fire.

BTW...Robert Boyd's theory might not hold good for human behavior cos I wonder how come the Sattva gene didnt prevent Naturam Godase from pulling the trigger.

I do not want to argue this further. I leave it at that. For every question there is an answer. And the answers will be acceptable only to those who are outside the politics of castes -- like Robert Boyd. The rest of the "politicians" have a closed mind. It is better not to try to rupture that.

Thanks for engaging.

I rest my case for I have found no enlightment in the flow of your thoughts.

Its just a personal stance that Brahmin = Sattva and all others will have a " killing"gene in them.

Its no different from a Jihadist claiming only Muslims go to Jannat Ul Firdaus and all others go to Hell Fire.

BTW...Robert Boyd's theory might not hold good for human behavior cos I wonder how come the Sattva gene didnt prevent Naturam Godase from pulling the trigger.

What about Parasuram or Drona?

What about Parasuram or Drona?

Parashuram had a Kshatriya mother so going by Sattva gene theory Parashuram would have had the "killing gene".

Drona.
YES..i did think of him too but I didnt write his name cos then I know the reply would be that the Sattva gene can kill for a higher cause and its not the same as killing done by Non Sattva genes !!LOL.

but you made me think of Ashwathama ibn Drona!

He was a total haraami that cowardly killed the sleeping young upapandavas.

Kya genes yaar!

Simply put

Being Sattvic is Entropic or Information oriented or Intelligent actions based on information, guided by our consciousness etc. Sattvic actions are Knowledge oriented, Experimental, Innovative.

Being Rajasic is Energetic, exuding a lot of energy (potential), Energetic actions or movements (Kinetic). Rajasic actions are Leadership, Controlling the Movement etc, actions guided by energy.

Being Tamasic is negentropy, information less actions, just following the tradition as it is blindly, neither analytical, nor leading.

The action of a sniper from a hidden point (on killing a person) can be sattvic or rajasic or tamasic in the following way

1. If the sniper analyses the information around the movement of the subject, his/her position, practical issues that can come up during the shooting and ensures he takes an intelligent decision on if to shoot, when to shoot, how to shoot, then it is sattvic.

2. If the sniper exudes energy or uses energetic action in shooting the subject, follows the subject with vigor, but does not process information related to the current environment adequately, then the action is rajasic.

3. If the sniper just follows the rules and procedures that are established as part of the process and does the job mundanely, it is tamasic

This is the trigunas on the 'sniper's job performance.

The same trigunas can be applied at multiple levels. The Sniper may be employed by Army, Mafia or for personal enmity etc. The sniper may analyze his/her action of sniping using tri-gunas in this way.

1. Understand the reasons for sniping and subsequent reactions that would accrue on personal and society at large and comes to an informed decision weighing costs and benefits - This is sattvic.

2. Does not much analysis, but just follows the passion, anger or vegeance that builds up the energy to snipe - This is rajasic

3. Gets paid and does it - This is tamasic

This is the trigunas on the sniper's actions

The very action of sniping itself can be classified by tri-gunas.

1. Hitting an unknown enemy by mistake is Tamasic as it lacks information and energy.
2. Hitting a known enemy unknown to him/her is Rajasic as it lacks consciousness and just exhibits passion/anger/arrogance etc
3. Hitting a known enemy in direct fight is sattvic as it has information and energy.

The action of a war or killing can be classified by tri-gunas.

1. Fighting is Rajasic as it exhibits energy but lacks consciousness/intelligence/information processing.
2. Arriving at a unity in diversity option is sattvic as it employs mind.
3. Surrendering is tamasic as it lacks energy and mind.

-TBT

Last edited:
Is Vaagmi theory biting the dust based on all the counter points being made? Are there any followers left for this theory other than Mr Vaagmi himself?

All our knowledge learned from our experiences are filed away in our DNA. That helped evolution. We always tried to overcome obstacles...

Since our experiences gets filed away in our DNA, some of my forefathers experiences should be file away in my DNA.

That's how we deduce the risk for a person to be diabetic or with suicidal ideation or with mental illness from the 'Family History'.

All the brains are taken for testing ( if possible) from serial killers, terrorist attackers, repeated offenders.. etc.. to study them to find what gene make up in their DNA .... In other words, we are trying to isolate the gene that causes diabetes/ terrorism/ serial killing/ over sexed etc......

I am not making this up. ....

With the plants, they identified what was the weakness to succumb to loctus attack.... other insects attack... gets affected by arid condition... make only moderate amount of yield.....

We have " Genetically Modified plants" which can resist the usual culprits.....

How long would it take before a " genetiacally modified man" gets created? A man who knows to put down the toilet seat; say " I love you" to wife 4 times a day; well endowed; polite; who would love to cook, clean and know how to keep quiet; who knows how to give massage.... the list goes on......

It is not hard to isolate " the Saatvic gene".

Only, we haven't quite worked out what is " Saatvic" though.

Vaagmi's theory is brilliant. It is possible to happen.

Last edited:
All our knowledge learned from our experiences are filed away in our DNA. That helped evolution. We always tried to overcome obstacles...

Since our experiences gets filed away in our DNA, some of my forefathers experiences should be file away in my DNA.

That's how we deduce the risk for a person to be diabetic or with suicidal ideation or with mental illness from the 'Family History'.

All the brains are taken for testing ( if possible) from serial killers, terrorist attackers, repeated offenders.. etc.. to study them to find what gene make up in their DNA .... In other words, we are trying to isolate the gene that causes diabetes/ terrorism/ serial killing/ over sexed etc......

I am not making this up. ....

With the plants, they identified what was the weakness to succumb to loctus attack.... other insects attack... gets affected by arid condition... make only moderate amount of yield.....

We have " Genetically Modified plants" which can resist the usual culprits.....

How long would it take before a " genetiacally modified man" gets created? A man who knows to put down the toilet seat; say " I love you" to wife 4 times a day; well endowed; polite; who would love to cook, clean and know how to keep quiet; who knows how to give massage.... the list goes on......

It is not hard to isolate " the Saatvic gene".

Only, we haven't quite worked out what is " Saatvic" though.

Vaagmi's theory is brilliant. It is possible to happen.

Comments motivated by bold lines LOL

Do the same genes appear across many Avataras? Bhagavan Rama and Krishna may not have had the same gene - even the saatvic gene. Even Balarama and Krishna appearing at the same time may not have had the same genes.

But in our dear TB forum different avataras do have the same genes... LOL LOL

Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL

........ Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL
Only the first two have the same gene. :thumb:

The third has a different gene! :spy: .............. Clue: JD!! ;)

Comments motivated by bold lines LOL

Do the same genes appear across many Avataras? Bhagavan Rama and Krishna may not have had the same gene - even the saatvic gene. Even Balarama and Krishna appearing at the same time may not have had the same genes.

But in our dear TB forum different avataras do have the same genes... LOL LOL

Mr Raju .. Mr Vaagmi .. Mr munusaamy (alter ego of Theeppori vintage ) - God knows and many now know too LOL

RRji,

Your reply is timely.

The repeated lolling by TBs here has become too noisy and nasty day by day.

I would prefer to discuss here in the forum about topics and not about individuals. So I usually prefer to ignore lolling stupidity here.

Last edited:
Only the first two have the same gene. :thumb:

The third has a different gene! :spy: .............. Clue: JD!! ;)

Thank you Raji Madam for your comment. My take is this.

The JD (Jack Daniels?) is a carefully crafted persona traits to mislead. .
JD, youtube videos in responses are carefully crafted persona items.
There have been many clues

It is the same gene, here the clue is : Came out all of a sudden to say Vaagmi gene theory is brilliant.
In USA we have an expression for this "Yeah, Right" ..

RRji,

Your reply is timely.

The repeated lolling by TBs here has become too noisy and nasty day by day.

I would prefer to discuss here in the forum about topics and not about individuals. So I usually prefer to ignore lolling stupidity here.

I say 'Yeah , Right' LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back