• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

RKL lives for ever

see this .....

LOL. Clearly Rahul is surprising one and all by leading the party to 3 assembly election victories and now may potentially lead them to a historic win in the Lok Sabha !!

As I said, those like me not wedded to any ideology and party find it crazy interesting, hilarious !!

this cartoon is old, but even today it is true, great visionary!!
no politics , but enjoyable mr. JK ji

Fair enough. Agreed.

All I am saying is, given the unfortunate failures of the current govt on economics, we may have no choice but to depend on a Gandhi to lead us from the morass !!

Pinning Hope on Rahul Ghandy (and not of Gandhi family) may be asking for too much. I have seen him on TV and listened to him. He can not speak and he can not lead. Modi will make mincemeat of Rahul even with his hand tied behind his back.

Other younger politician like Sachin and Schindia would be better.

But otherwise, I do not see a leader as charismatic as Modi. He should get some good administrators.

mr. Prasad, this is an old cartoon by Shri .R.K.Laxman. Even today , people are after Gandhi family, may be at those times Mr. Laxman would have spelt the name as Gandhi,

Latest ads

Back