• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rig veda Sandhyavandhanam

The one
I am looking for rig veda sandhyavandhanam procedure in sanskrit/tamil. I couldn’t really find it anywhere. Could someone post it or link it if they have?

As I am not in India at the moment, I would prefer a soft copy. It would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.
The one I have prepared for myself and my sons is attached.
Abhivadhaye contains my details.
If you like it please use it else l excuse me for wasting your time

If needed, will post SANSKRIT-TAMIL combined file stored in my external drive

Attachments

• A-CSSN-Sandhyavanthanam-Thrikalam-Sanskrit-May-2016.doc
    16.1 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
The one

Sir, This is really very helpful. Thank you so much.

Sir, This is really very helpful. Thank you so much.
Wonderful effort. Splitting the words would be easier to start the process and later will be with joined words(sandhi). Another easier way keeping the drawing(very important effort) and on the left side the same mantras like other branches and show or writ the different parts in Rigveda procedure. This will become a wonderful historical resource for the future generation. May Gayatri bless you for your efforts and contributions.

The one

You have done your duty(Karma) as Krishana said "Karmanyeva athikaram asthe.." but if the reader does not like it, it is his problem, so please do not apologize. Anything free is always not respected unless it is selling one's vote. You have shared and cared and bless your heart and social service.

Wonderful effort. Splitting the words would be easier to start the process and later will be with joined words(sandhi). Another easier way keeping the drawing(very important effort) and on the left side the same mantras like other branches and show or writ the different parts in Rigveda procedure. This will become a wonderful historical resource for the future generation. May Gayatri bless you for your efforts and contributions.
Your compliments adds my energy. Heartfelt thanks.
I have already prepared for Rig-Tharpanam and am in the process of preparing
Rig Brahmma yagyam and Rig upakarma.

I feel reader need not go back by turning pages or going with previous lines. Simply going forward.
Hope it would be helpful in present days

M/s Prakash.residence, Praveen
Thanks for response

Your compliments adds my energy. Heartfelt thanks.
I have already prepared for Rig-Tharpanam and am in the process of preparing
Rig Brahmma yagyam and Rig upakarma.

I feel reader need not go back by turning pages or going with previous lines. Simply going forward.
Hope it would be helpful in present days

M/s Prakash.residence, Praveen
Thanks for response
Sorry. When you started this as a service or expected compliments? You did your Karma and now you are seeing he results. That is" Karmanyeva Athikaram Asthe.." Do what you want, when some one suggests improvement, gracefully modify your view and proceed., The rewards is in doing something only other people speak but do nothing. My appreciation is to tell you, go ahead and do whatever. It will finally get you your benefits. Just do it without worrying about others say(since they have not done what you have done). You are blessed.

Sorry. When you started this as a service or expected compliments? You did your Karma and now you are seeing he results. That is" Karmanyeva Athikaram Asthe.." Do what you want, when some one suggests improvement, gracefully modify your view and proceed., The rewards is in doing something only other people speak but do nothing. My appreciation is to tell you, go ahead and do whatever. It will finally get you your benefits. Just do it without worrying about others say(since they have not done what you have done). You are blessed.
Will follow defenitely

Latest ads

Back