• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

request for clarification regarding upanayanam

I want to perform upanayanam for my grand son who is in abroad. His Date of birth is 10.03.2010.

When upanayanam can be performed. They intend to visit India by July 2020.

When we can perform during July 2020 or we have to do before March, 2020.

I have lot of confusion int his matter and I am unable to take any decission.

Please help me by giving authentic guidance

sir, you may do upanayanam from the age of 9 upto the age of 15.

The birth star of the boy and birth rasi are required to fix upanayana muhurtham date. Also are you belong to yajur vedam,or sama vedam, or ruk vedam . This is also required to find muhurtham for upanayanam. birth place, birth date and birth time also required to fix muhurtham for upanayanam.

I am giving in a separate heading here itself all other details. about upanayam.

I want to perform upanayanam for my grand son who is in abroad. His Date of birth is 10.03.2010.

When upanayanam can be performed. They intend to visit India by July 2020.

When we can perform during July 2020 or we have to do before March, 2020.

I have lot of confusion int his matter and I am unable to take any decission.

Please help me by giving authentic guidance
Sir, you also need father's horoscope to fix the dates. Both father and son should have guru balam for upanayanam to be done.

Latest ads

Back