• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Renuka Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start a Dr. Renuka fan club.
She is very well learned in Hindu scriptures, Sanskrit, and of course Medicine.
She has a great sense of humor, style of writing, and pretty too.
Any suggestions?

i wasn't ever a huge fan of Tin Tin, until i decided to join here today :)

Starting threads on the names of the members-

even if it is only to adore them-is prohibited.:nono:

All of us here are HUGE fans of dear Renu! :flock:

Where is the need for a separate FAN club???
:confused:

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I have to second Prasad here !!. (Both of us are on the same side of the argument for once :)).

from my view, Renuka has been the most balanced, extremely well read, calm & collected opinions, always see her speaking for the larger good. Have not seen here being biased, nor strongly opinionated nor confrontational (most of us are, including myself !!).

frankly it is not easy to be like this !!.People can be good sometimes, but not all the times - thats when the true character is revealed !!

Renuka: I know you will be embarrased by all the praises here. Please dont ask the moderator to remove this thread. This will definitely be a learning for many others how to conduct themselves - not to confront on each & every issue, make a mountain of a molehill, argue endlessly :) :)

she is an excellent, down to earth person with versatile knowledge of spirituality, and practical in life with humorous sides wherever possible.Being a potential doctor her knowledge in God and God related is too good. I read intensely all her writings
God bless her.

My post has not been taken down, so it must be ok.
I did not mean to embarrass her, but I did want to show my appreciation of her.

Any suggestions?

Dear Prasad Ji,

You are so funny Ok..I didnt realize this thread was around for 2 days.Only today I saw it.

I have to second Prasad here !!. (Both of us are on the same side of the argument for once :)).

from my view, Renuka has been the most balanced, extremely well read, calm & collected opinions, always see her speaking for the larger good. Have not seen here being biased, nor strongly opinionated nor confrontational (most of us are, including myself !!).

frankly it is not easy to be like this !!.People can be good sometimes, but not all the times - thats when the true character is revealed !!

Renuka: I know you will be embarrased by all the praises here. Please dont ask the moderator to remove this thread. This will definitely be a learning for many others how to conduct themselves - not to confront on each & every issue, make a mountain of a molehill, argue endlessly :) :)

Dear Jaykay,

I can be very bipolar dear..check out some of my post.They can be controversial too.

she is an excellent, down to earth person with versatile knowledge of spirituality, and practical in life with humorous sides wherever possible.Being a potential doctor her knowledge in God and God related is too good. I read intensely all her writings
God bless her.

dear sir,
hope i can live up to your expectations.

Now that we have a Fan Club, how about also a Fight Club?

Oh wait, we have that already ...

hey thats a good idea..a fight club..like speakers corner where we get to say anything we want about one another and no moderation!!LOL

Aham Atra Asmi.
renuka mahodaya,
अत्र अस्मि?....कुत्र असि? किमर्थं च? अत्र सर्वे जनाः त्वमर्थम परितोषम कुर्वन्ति....

Last edited:
Not to worry, Mr. Brahin, you can be the president of the fan club!

Every gopi thinks that Krishna dances with only her. Krishna gives you that undivided attention to all his devotee. So too does Renuka. There is no need to feel abandoned or any jealousy either. LOL

I second Mr. Biswa's motion.

Renuka,

You should use this opportunity to force teach us sanskrit.... else people would waste their precious time in drooling mithya!

These guys think you are fun-loving, but don't know that you're goal-oriented behind the curtains.

Prasad wants to simply drool, oops fool around. If we dont put our brains to work, dementia will barge in ....

Start with pronouns/verbs/adjectives/tenses chart and ask them to form sentences....be our Sanskrit Teacher ;)

Renuka,

You should use this opportunity to force teach us sanskrit.... else people would waste their precious time in drooling mithya!

These guys think you are fun-loving, but don't know that you're goal-oriented behind the curtains.

Prasad wants to simply drool, oops fool around. If we dont put our brains to work, dementia will barge in ....

Start with pronouns/verbs/adjectives/tenses chart and ask them to form sentences....be our Sanskrit Teacher ;)

Mr. Govinda you misinterpret my admiration, it is too shallow for person of your calibre.
My admiration is not with her avatar (previous), it is with her true self. We do not need any language for that.

Mr. Govinda you misinterpret my admiration, it is too shallow for person of your calibre.
My admiration is not with her avatar (previous), it is with her true self. We do not need any language for that.

Prasad,

I felt left out, so to join the handful, I played their tune of humor. Seriously, I know you are a nice person. I appreciate your contributions to this site - sharing messages on charity, universality, economics etc.

For the 2100 likes received and watching this site, Renuka's Sanksrit knowledge, time-availability, dedication would be helpful in knowledge-sharing. I simply used this thread, as a chance to voice that sincere wish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back