• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Regarding one year cermony of my late father

Namaskaram..my late fathers one year ceremony falls in the first week of March unfortunately my sis in law who is the eldest DIL in the house had a major accident and is in hospital since 21.12 2020 and not conscious. Her brain has suffered an injury as it lost oxygen supply for 15 mins till she was revived by CPR.She is in position to help my brother in the ceremony. HOW AND WHAT is to be done in this circumstance?is it possible for my brother to conduct the ceremony without her presence or can it be put off for a year.we are getting various versions.kindly clarify

Respects..malathi

Latest ads

Back