• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reason for Conversion to Islam/Christianity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
requiem...

i do apologize for having the last word here. thanks to the privilege of being a moderator, i am able to do so.

with only sublimity. and humility. hope this is reflected here. if not, kindly, put on your 'humble' glasses.

first of all, i wish to state, that my appreciation of KRS has never been higher than now. hats off to you sir.

to me, this post was an ill wind that blew no good, right from the start. evil has many forms and approaches. after all, lucifer was the most beautiful angel!... and who had more pretentions to greatness?

i am very disappointed with sapr. not because of myself, for if you strip me to the bones, i am a very unsentimental person.

i have been the first and foremost, to advocate, to close the thread and cast sapr to the the oblivion.

it was KRS, who all along, supported sapr's right to views, free speech, a fair deal and above all a sense of justice.

me, in my limited ways, have no such elevated values. it is much easier to operate at the lower physical level, where a strict interpretation of law and morality, makes life easy.

sapr, i think, failed KRS, in the trust that was implicit in his membership here. ie abiding by the rules and norms of this forums.

'et tu brute' never sounded louder than here..

incidentally, sapr did not answer any of my queries. to this, i attribute, a word, that i seldom use, 'coward' !

i am only reminded of the old testament, where, God felt betrayed by lucifer, and consigned him to the underworld, reincarnated as satan.

the black arts are still alive. and thriving too, from what i see. the betrayal of trust and decency, what else to describe those? ghazni-ism?

as a forum, i think we came out stronger.

my strongest feelings are for happyhindu, for many many reasons. it is something that she is aware and many of my extraneous approaches to KRS was a consequence of that. she was the vanguard, in my view, of this effort to expose this agent of satan sapr!

happy is a treasure, to this forum, and to me personally. we owe to ourselves to protect our treasurs, and present deterrents to the forces of ghazni-ism that covet those!

hari, we go long ways and history behind us. he is a street fighter and can come out strong.

but i was not so sure about happy. not from a point of weakness, but the resources, that sapr was sapping out of her and this forum.

evil is not strong by itself. it appeals to the goodness of the good people, sucks its innocence into energy, above all the sense of fairness.

many a time, i think, this is the essential weakness of goodness. for while the good ultimately wins, the damage that it suffers is in many a times, can be avoided, by a wee bit more waving of the flag!!

i believe, incredibly, by its very innocence, evil feeds into the strength of stength, much like the proverbial cannibalistic virus!!

not unlike the proverbial mongoose which tires out the snake, and when tired out, goes for the jugular vein!! such are the likes of satan, whatever their avathars might be manifested in this forum.

to save, i cautin goodness: be suspicious. be unscrupulous. hit evil with their own weapons. how much better the world would have been if we had nipped hitler in the bud? or timurlaine?

goodness needs its support and many a times here i may have failed. it is my sense of insecurity reflected all along... excuse me KRS.

and many other members, who in their innocence, did not realize the serpent in their midst.

let us not underestimate the destructive force of evil. i think, our strength is to percieve such and nip it in the bud, before it saps us out of our energies. we do not need pyrrhic victories!

i am remiss, for in many ways, i think i encouraged a monster, and though i was not impressed by any of the blatant flatter, i, by nature, do not wish to confront or challenge.

a weakness, i excuse to belief in the essential goodness of man and decency of the human race.

such stuff is not for the likes for the followers of lucifer.

yama has shades of goodness in him. read the old testament, and lucifer aka satan is absolute evil.

my apolgies, to the good folks here, for seeming to be waivering and swinging back and forth. it was never thus.

the supposed nature of my post 'pinching and cradling the baby' has been quoted more than once.

sad to say, it is wrong, and a complete misinterpretation of my view of any situation.

not akin, to some, in another worlds, used to compare my views, to offering 'வாழைபத்தில் ஊசி குத்துவதுபோல்' posts.

for the umpteenth time, i wish to say, i am not that smart or perceptive.

my weakness, i attribute it to living in the west for 36 years, is that no one in this culture, ever damns anyone completely.

how can anyone be 100% wrong, i ask? or be right all the time? completely?

it is that grey area where i reside, the shades of grey, depending on the issues, my convictions and above all, the tune of the day.

any performance review, starts with the good points, contributions and the strengths.

you wait with baited breath, as to where the 'dinging' comes.

to me, while the 'dinging' has the last word, the pre-amble is the comfort zone.

hope this explains. if this does not, another time. another occassion. :)

final sum up: sapr let down a lot of folks here. but his ultimate let down, is the concept of decency. for without decency, humans are but naked exposures of a shame of deceit. ugghhhh!!!!!!!

God Bless.

thank you.

ps. the supposed mastery of english, is more a labour of love and homage to mr.D.O.PERRY (God Bless his soul in Heaven) and personally, a tool to reflect the goodness of a committed teacher. all appreciation of my english, is but a homage to mr. perrry.. i do not wish any and ANY part of it. mr. perry was once in a lifetime Gift. Thank You God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back