• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rajji porutham (in todai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family and my aunty family is very much interested in my marriage with my aunty daughter.

just to check the heroscope my aunty consulted a astrologer. astrologer told me and her have same rajji (thodai,thodai).it leads to loss of life if any one us if i marry her.

but In net i read thodai ,thodai means there is no threat for life and childrens.

which is correct ..every one is upset..please adive me.

My family and my aunty family is very much interested in my marriage with my aunty daughter.

just to check the heroscope my aunty consulted a astrologer. astrologer told me and her have same rajji (thodai,thodai).it leads to loss of life if any one us if i marry her.

but In net i read thodai ,thodai means there is no threat for life and childrens.

I don't think you have to pay much heed to rajju porutham. I have seen many quite a few successful marriages with rajju mismatch.

The question you must ask is whether it is advisable to marry someone closely related to you.

With best wishes,
Swami

Thanks for your reply..The answer is she is not my close raltive. she is a distace relative from my mother family side.

Regards
Mathi

Many of the "poruthams" are calculated in different ways in different regions. For your info. in Kerala the astrologers calculate "rajjU" (meaning cord, rope) porutham in an entirely different way. The "pathupporuthams" which are prominently displayed in almancs and relied upon by some astrologers do not count at all. For example my parents did have only 2 or 3 out of the 10 poruthams but they lived together for more than 70 years; my father died first at the age of 92!

So, my advice to you is, go ahead unless the girl is having mental reservation; if it is so, it is better not to compel her.

Thanks you very much for your valuable suggestions.They also intrestred but my aunty family is afraid that will lead to loss of life of any
one of us.(beacuse the astologer told there is no Rope (in tamil Kairu) porutham..I am so much intrested ..let see..

Thanks you very much for your valuable suggestions.They also intrestred but my aunty family is afraid that will lead to loss of life of any
one of us.(beacuse the astologer told there is no Rope (in tamil Kairu) porutham..I am so much intrested ..let see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back